Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) _
  PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug 2008 - 7:31  #
Yes, Hello, Nak is still alive...

So, after having farmed all but 2 drops in the whole game for my mage (sad but true), it is becoming boring. The game has been made so easy, that i almost despise Blizzard for it. Took up a Tank, thought it would be hard, and... it's not. Tanking is about as easy as jacking off, just more gear dependant.
The same goes for the other classes I tried (Hunter, Druid, Priest, Warlock and Paladin). So I am kind of, how to say, BORED, until WLK comes out, as there isn't much to do. No more Foreigners on the server, lagging behind in progression, which I could have accompanied and pulled through T5 instances, for the kicks of it.

So here is the deal:

I am hereby "opening" a Bnet server (I know that a Bnet server is not, ehm, "allowed", but who cares, by opening, i mean i "found" one, safe and stable to log on to, for the sake of this forum).

Are there people willing to play some Broodwar / WC3 / WC3 TFT / Diablo or other Blizz games on a server just with other people from here, for the fun of it?
You will NOT need any "real" CD-Key, and a game can be found easily (Google+Torrent Wink ). The latest OFFICIAL patch (YES, true) from blizzard doesn't even require the CD anymore, so its even easier.

If there are, please reply here, and reply with WHAT times you would like to play (days / times) on the server, so that we can try to meet up.

For server adress, please PM me, I will tell you where i found it.

Happy gaming everyone.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug 2008 - 8:15  #
The return of Naklin,

WARonline will finaly relased the 18September, this time it's sure at 99% so it let me about 39 days to play other games etc...

I got W3TFT as you know, we played as noobish together on last year Very Happy

Sound noce this server, how about the population ? they are all corean ? Very Happy
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug 2008 - 9:38  #
priv. serv.
about the same max pop as this forum. will be called Nak's Serv.
does that make you understand where the server comes from?
*wink*
i just have to see how many people would play. IF 3-4+ the serv would be runnin 16+ hours / day.
otherwise, just on request.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Aug 2008 - 9:41  #
lol ok count me on.
need a "how to" log on mysterious server then

edit: if we're only 2, let's go offi :p i know you have the key
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008 - 7:14  #
Ok i might join, BUT not right now, since I'm out of Shanghai for the time.

And I think I need a little SC to get my self in the mood (For SC2). Already started reading the books. So yeah... Oh and you're going to have to teach me how to get on the Bnet server too...

Fluberwinter/Thron/Feared

EDIT: Also going to get WC3, wanna play the tower games again... ahhh... good times... AND the sheep maps too.... AND the RP maps!!!!!
Neotrili 

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008 - 18:39  #
Just download the BNetGatewayEditor . Add a new server, type in the name/ip/timezone, and ur ready to go.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008 - 3:51  #
/taunt

a private serveur for Starcraft/diablo/W3 is simply useless since the game key is too cheap and since there will be not enougth player in...

is that for fun to create a server and say "I know how to create a server" ok, no need...
battlenet is free as far has I know, just need to get a CDKEY for the game at 30rmb or less to run it for all life...
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008 - 5:13  #
not a key issue i think. He meant to ask ppl would like to play some SC or w3... Just between some ppl in the forum community.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008 - 7:10  #
yep, in that case we could exchange our pseudo then play througth battle.net

this private will be empty/useless anyway...

we could make a CLAN and get more challenge playing with each other against coréan/chinese througt the real W3's server Very Happy
then build up some fix teams for 2vs2 3vs3 etc
That 's could be more fun.
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008 - 8:02  #
playing koreans/chinese isn't fun. It's like pickin up a soap in a turkish prison...
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008 - 13:48  #
I'm with the Dead!
Sponsored content 

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT) I_icon_minitime  #

PRIVATE SERVER: STARCRAFT (+BW) / DIABLO / WARCRAFT (+TFT)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Golden KTV -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com