Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

LFA : Looking for an account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
neb 
MurlocMurloc

LFA : Looking for an account _
  LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 3:14  #
Hi guys,

I'v been playing on WoW Europe for a while during last 4 years (189days playtime from WoW launches to february 2007) I was on the top guild (Exodius then Nightfall) on my server (Nerz'hul) , playing pal. I'v been force stop since the ping is almost 5000 ms...

However I would like to play again (on WoW China this time).. So if any of you have an account to give or sell, please let me know Wink
neb 
MurlocMurloc

LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 5:29  #
btw I tried to buy one account on taobao... but i really dont understand how to do and my wife refuse to help me on this issue...

So if one of you can buy one account on taobao, then sell it to me on ebay or whatever kind of payement (paypal...) contact me on skype ( nebuluss4)
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 7:44  #
i thought taobao and ebay basically worked the same way..

anyway i dont even know what you bother mate, for someone who managed to spend 189days on the game between feb 2007 and now, it must be pretty quick to up a new character (especially if you are a prot pal for the leveling Very Happy )
neb 
MurlocMurloc

LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 7:51  #
Krokro wrote:
i thought taobao and ebay basically worked the same way..

anyway i dont even know what you bother mate, for someone who managed to spend 189days on the game between feb 2007 and now, it must be pretty quick to up a new character (especially if you are a prot pal for the leveling Very Happy )

i stop in feb 2007, not start.

Well it's not so easy since im not anymore student, i get a job, a wife.. and im too lazy to reroll ;o

Concerning taobao and ebay it's effectively worked the same way if you can speak chinese !!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is not my case.
neb 
MurlocMurloc

LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct 2008 - 8:45  #
If anyone can buy http://auction1.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db1-e3102e40b39d8c6c43d2c6d8fd6004c7.jhtml then you sell it to me on ebay or paypal.

Thanks you.
Poneym 
ImpImp

LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct 2008 - 17:27  #
Hi,

Just like you, I would like to start again wow, but leveling scares me. I guess I will also ask a friend to look on taobao.
Sponsored content 

LFA : Looking for an account I_icon_minitime  #

LFA : Looking for an account

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com