Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Horde Guild..welcoming more :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) _
  Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008 - 2:24  #
Hi there, a group of us are on shanghai 1&4 servers. Our main realm is 雷霆之王. We also have a secondary one 萨格拉斯 but this is mainly for end game within a chinese guild.

雷霆之王 is our main, we have a group of 70's and all alts inbetween. Unguilded and also in the guild "JingAn MaSSive" drop a tell in game to join us. Main toons to check for..

Napalm
Bullshift
Busheta
Smegal
Odo
Superfreak

A good bunch and we are always up for a FB (instance), a welcome treat pr-70 in the World of Bot!! We have crafters and are always helping each other out with kit and boosts etc.

On the second realm mains are Naruu and Noobody, probably not worth starting there as we are transfering the toons back to the 1st realm pretty soon, but if ur already there hit us up!

We're looking forward to having a few more, any probs u can always IM me on MSN, chris_todman@hotmail.com
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008 - 0:59  #
Good luck on the hord side! I've changed your post as a sticky so that it can stay visible for everyone all the time.
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008 - 18:40  #
Thanks for that, we need a few more or a guild merge if there are any other Hordies out there!
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008 - 11:51  #
Old thread now!! We ended up merging with "The foreigners" on CN1 and then reforming with a new structure as "Valor" . Great bunch of people, helpful to starters, patient, mature, just what you need. We have people from all over and Chinese players but the main language of GChat is english so nice and easy to understand. So if your Horde drop a quick message on the website

http://wow.theforeigners.cn

...and transfer over and join us.

We have enough now for regular Guild KLZ runs and we are helping the others level and gear up so we are all ready for when WOTLK gets here....whenever that may be!
- Cya Chris
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Name:
Guild: chinese

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008 - 12:59  #
KLZ ... HAHAHAHA, when WOTLK comes u still be running KLZ... hahahaha
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008 - 21:59  #
first
baron 
ImpImp

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008 - 6:35  #
Hi There,

A horde guild!
I'm gonna check your website right away...

please tell me exactly where you guyz play. Region and realm.

Stay strong,
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Name:
Guild: chinese

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008 - 7:38  #
SH1 山丘之王
post u toon name, we'll invite u
baron 
ImpImp

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008 - 13:50  #
Hi there,

Created three characters on horde side, SH1 山丘之王:

Undead Warlock: Necrose
Troll Hunter: Greenhunter
Elf Paladin: Lembas

Wtf happened to the undead skins!?

Created one character on Alliance side, SH1 玛多兰:

Human Warlock: Necrosis

see you guyz soon.
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Server: Flame Crest
Name: seandruid
Guild:

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 17:41  #
Hello, I created a character named "seanpaladin"
Can I get an invite
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009 - 12:17  #
雷霆之王 does have quite a few foreigners, but all "foreigner guilds" are dead and all foreigners have gone to different guilds that "require level 70" to join as sept 22,09. (I also had a 850 queue last night) -- so I think 玛多兰 alliance side maybe has a few less active players at this very moment but since it's more casual (pvE) i think it's a better choice, at least for me.

either server has a English channel "/join english" to talk.

I'll be on 玛多兰 alliance.

Last edited by WoWLaoWai on Wed 23 Sep 2009 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009 - 13:08  #
BTW can we transfer servers already ?
igouroum 
ImpImp
igouroum

Character in WOW
Server: bronzebeard
Name: bobmarley
Guild:

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009 - 15:19  #
all come to SH1 山丘之王 ^^
we have a ton of foreigners and awesome chinese guys ( and girls)...
if you wana see me in game y toons are

bobmarley
unnamed

cheers!
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009 - 14:41  #
After I got my level 70s on alliance 玛多兰, I've got back to visit 山丘之王 hordies but it's always cold and unfriendly on the English channel. Anyone who is "TOTALLY HARDCORE SOLO MACHINE" probably will do good on 山丘之王, but anyone who wants a GUILD and some HELP, should goto 玛多兰 Alliance.

In either case log in and type "/join english"
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009 - 16:43  #
If you really want to roll horde, like pvp and don't need too much help to get started(we still provide bags and a few G if you really want to roll here, and powerlevel in instance from 20 to 70 will cost you 2 gamecards you can sell in game for gold)you are always welcome. There's a bunch of nice people in Bronzebeard, they just seldom speak on /english channel and aren't as friendly as the maduolan community on first impression Smile

BTW we have a raiding guild, but it s dkp and if you wanna see hardest content with us, the rules will require you to start from the beginning (ex: no HS before you are geared in klz and zam)

Last edited by bolomas on Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 5:49; edited 1 time in total
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009 - 17:37  #
bolomas wrote:
Unfortunatly, Wowlaowai (btw tell me what s your name on bronze I never saw you) is correct about 山丘之王. You'll get little help from members there because most are able to play on chinese servers without the help of a foreign community.

Personaly I tried to be helpful with new comers and all, but seeing I am the only one to do it on this realm, I don't recommend people to come on bronzebeard if they look for a nice community first go to Maduolan all the way.

Now ofc if you really want to roll horde, like pvp and don't need too much help to get started(we still provide bags and a few G if you really want to roll here, and powerlevel in instance from 20 to 70 will cost you 2 gamecards you can sell in game for gold)you are always welcome. There's a bunch of nice people in Bronzebeard, they just seldom speak on /english channel and aren't as friendly as the maduolan community on first impression Smile

BTW we have a raiding guild, but it s dkp and if you wanna see hardest content with us, the rules will require you to start from the beginning (ex: no HS before you are geared in klz and zam)

I totally agree bolo, there is a huge difference between Bronze and Mado...
-If u really like to run instances with other foreigners all the time and love community then go play on Mado. Unlike mado, we seldom run instances together for fun.
On Mado, you can powerlvl 1-70 with the members (Usul and his big dranei butt for example Razz). On bronze, you'll be pretty much ignored until 70

That's the way it is! Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) Smiley-4 Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) Smiley-4 Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) Smiley-4
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 4:59  #
I wrote a long winded reply again but deleted it.

In summary, this sticky was created for a server that nolonger has laowai, for a guild that nolonger exists. The reformed guild on 山丘之王 also nolonger exists. So now 山丘之王 has some laowai, and if you want PVP-horde 山丘之王 is the place to go, as they have a raid guild with some fellow laowai for those who progress naturally bit by bit. Not a bad deal for those who want to be self reliant but want to raid with some English speakers, when they are qualified to do so. Anyways I\'ll see if I\'m man enough to level up on 山丘之王 at some point.

Smile

Last edited by WoWLaoWai on Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 5:26; edited 1 time in total
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 5:19  #
I have a 70 chara on both side. So I could easily compare even if I used to play more on Maduolan.

First for my friend Usul, u logged in during Christmas holiday that's why u may didn't get a warm welcome. I mean most of Bronzebeard foreign players are teenager going to school. So they are actually in holiday with their parents.

I would say that Bronzebeard is just "different".

I do like Maduolan so much I like to arrange Dungeon for everybody and heal your ass-up but sometimes I feel just boring to wait one whole week to do SW cause it's the only place where I can get better gear. And I'm so lazy to reroll again. (my gf would kill me)

The fact is I'm also fond of Ally hunting in Bronzebeard. I'm like a child when I two shoot a guy who is fishing. I like camping some LM with Bolomas.

IMHO it's just so lame that such a big community are not in the same server...

Last edited by Nous on Thu 31 Dec 2009 - 8:15; edited 1 time in total
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 6:23  #
I don't feel like bronzebeard and maduolan are in concurrence, because it's as simple as that.

Maduolan PVE (for pussies ^^'), bronzebeard PVP (not for pussies ^^V). (but I like real pussies) (K joke)

It's like two cultures. Some people can't stand PVP servers(don't leave shattra without your anti-CC trinket, being sapped by a rogue for 2min when trying to summon people for the 4th time caus they want to finish a quest, and then being AOE to death by a group passing by), when some others will find PVE servers boring, lacking the adrenaline of constant risk of getting instant gibbed by something falling from the sky.

Also, community speaking, I must say bronzebeard is like any realm you would join in Europe and US.

You'll log on this realm, but the fact that you are foreigner won't really matter, you'll just be a random new player(though if you whisp me or some other foreigner you'll still get instant invited in our chinese guild), and, like in Europe and US it is your job to make some friends, few people, besides me, will come to you by themselves, you have to do the first step.
Caus if I come and say "-everyone come and say hello to our new member "name" ", you gonna find flies noisy on this realm; well that's a guess I never tried.

Our english channel often is more like a /general channel where when you say hi, probably nobody will answer. But if you feel lonely you can always whisp people, and it s not rare I'm having 2-3 people conversing with me on whisper about stuff like life, game, etc...

So moral of the story, if you are new to wow China, dunno what 组 means --->go to alliance-马多兰 coweaters, lots of cool guys there who will take care of you.

if you aren't new to wow China and feel like willing to reroll something on PVP servers(only) --> go to horde-山丘之王 bronzebeard, but don't forget, we are PVP, we are killing machines, killing machines don't say "hi"!

Few I think I'm finished.

Happy new year guys, wish you a year full of epics. From northrend if possible, Mr Christmas daddy.

Last edited by bolomas on Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 5:50; edited 1 time in total
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009 - 14:33  #
But IMO the point of the game, the base of the game, is war between Alliance and Horde.

I don't even understand why the **** "PvE" servers ?

I think Maduolan is really cool for the welcoming community and playing with foreigners.
Personnaly I don't really need this as i manage everytime to get into a good guild and raid like 5 days a week. However, I think I reached a point where I'd rather play with you guys in small FBs like karazhan than Hardcore gaming in SW and playing with chinese ppl only.
My guild is very friendly, i used to be main priest and could have some nice talk with them, but it's definitely not the same as understanding EVERYTHING and be able to speak on TS and things like that.
Now I started a Warrior on Maduolan, but I already have one 70 on Naisaliao and that's one of the reason why I'm too lazy to lvl up.

Considering that i leave at the end of my school year (goin to university), I don't think it's worth it to reroll a new toon, and i'm not able to transfer, even by payin.

So now i'm just playin alone, still waiting for non-free transfers.
I don't think they will arrive anyway, just like WOLK.

If you guys got any news, I'd be glad to hear it.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 3:13  #
Just a few of even frequent this forum but let me say in regards--

Hirna_zjmj wrote:
But IMO the point of the game, the base of the game, is war between Alliance and Horde.

I don't even understand why the **** "PvE" servers ?

It's simple. Not everyone is hardcore or wants to be competing with every single player on the opposing realm at all times. I don't want to be ganked on my way to Sunwell or Deadmines by some guy who has been playing his guy or an alernate of his class since day 1 open beta who has managed the best enchants and best gear and can 1 hit someone for sport. God bless em, I especially don't want to be in the this kind of rat-race with the Chinese.

I enjoy life, I enjoy wow. Happy New year, let's have a drink!

p.s. The theme between Alliance and Horde hasn't been the most important war since vanilla wow. Razz
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 12:14  #
Here's last night on Bronzebeard, after spending 2 hours defending our cities with about 200 horde (server crashed when we started to fight into ogrimmar), horde was ready to start it's assault on the alliance cities (all wearing pve gear).

Unfortunatly I had to leave shortly after taking the picture caus I had a family get together to attempt a few hours later (4am on clock) and needed a short sleep ^^' (missed the black war mount :*/ )

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) WoWScrnShot_010110_041257

And on this one, us waiting for the allies in Thralls room, right after the clash, mass disconnect, but a few minute laters everyone was back to wipe the allies reconnecting one by one lawl

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) WoWScrnShot_010110_024044
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 15:11  #
OMG ! geez too bad i wasnt there!
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:17  #
Not sayin anything here but I think I'd be right if I say I got a much better nite than farming alliance danceclub Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) Smiley-4
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 8:36  #
Lol yeah, though in China, new year will be the 14 february Smile
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010 - 7:32  #
Well i play both pvp and pve servers. i like play some pve and some pvp. Most my toon are on pvp servers. I got 70s on bejing cluster to shanghai to guangadong pvp servers all horde. All pvp server all got foriengers on it. There alot more forienger out there not just bb and cow eaters. I like meet new people. I move around. Cow eaters is my only pve server i got, it give me break from hardcore well i would not say hordecore more like oneside wars. Wow based on pve not really raiding. it casual game. It relaxing on pve. Thats my 2 cents
Sponsored content 

Horde Guild..welcoming more  :) I_icon_minitime  #

Horde Guild..welcoming more :)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com