Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II _
  WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:04  #
Ok, here we go...
Nono, Nak is not dead nor AFK... silent, but not gone.
Me and 3 buddies are working on finding a solution for the "3.0.5" version mismatch issue.
I have both, a FULL, clean Chinese 3.0.5 and a FULL clean WotLK 3.0.2 and i am going for a FULL clean TBC 3.0.2 now to be updated within the hour.

Here is the deal:
For posts like "My game doesn't connect, WTF, will i be able to play?" please post in a different thread. don't pollute. Thats why i make a new thread.

Rules to follow for EVERYBODY:
Go to your closest 网吧 (internet cafe) with a hard drive, and ask nicely the guy in there to copy over their patched 3.0.5 WoW for you.
You will have a Chinese version. Until we get things to work, THATS YOUR ONLY way to play. As i guess noone needs quests, and those who do, know them by memory already (same goes for loot), and because in China we can't level to 80 yet it doesn't really matter what bloody language you play in.

Also, get your WotLK patches (as soon as we find a solution we will post how to do what, IF we find a solution), but keep an unpatched version of WoW somewhere... we still don't know what to do.

We had an "EVIL PATCH" lon time ago, pre-TBC, when the matrix card was introduced, where US had version 1.12.1 and China had 1.12.3 .
People who have been around for as long as i have will remember.

So, everybody calm. Worst case scenario, we wait until versions get to the point where they are the same.

I WILL post all progress i make in this thread.
I HOPE others who are willing to spend some time, as well as i do, for themselves and the community, will post their findings here as well, and thus this will become a resource thread where we can brainstorm and get from A to B.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:13  #
1) The Chinese 3.0.5 does NOT share the same Folder+File Structure than 3.0.x US WotLK.

Question arises: Is the chinese client WotLK 3.0.5 or is it TBC 3.0.5 ?

2) The Chinese Patch is HUGE... Why?

Theory: It might be language, speech, texture and crap that takes up space... still going through the MPQ files

3) the fully patched Chinese 3.0.5 folder + subfolders is 8.46 GB (9,088,942,559 bytes)
The US WotLK 3.0.1 (yes, 0.1) is 10.1 GB (10,950,828,588 bytes)

Question arises: See point (1)... is it REALLY WotLK?????? or just a version update?
Gast 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:23  #
I'm installing now 3.0.5 on the chinese partition. I will follow you, but cannot help. I'm not familar with scipts, codes, etc.

The chinese patchnotes are similar as US/EU 3.0.2 notes (Pre-Wotlk)

They write about barber, achievements, port in stormwind but nothing about Northrend, new instances, etc.
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:33  #
Same for me, I was here when TBC was fucked up (2.0.x) but according to what you say, the solution isn't the same here.
You seem to be familiar with .exe files and all, so I will follow you as i did few a year ago.
Gast 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:41  #
OK guys,

Login server is online, but the realms are still offline. But 9C already said, it will be offline until midnight.

I checked the files, and in my german 3.0.3-WOTLK partition I have in the data-folder a file called "Lichking.MPQ" 2517MB big. This file is totally missing in the chinese 3.0.5 folder.

So, it should NOT be Wotlk.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 13:45  #
Yeah well, as Nak said, the heavy thing should be the fonts or "added things" (such as graveyards,..). Anyways I don't think they would have made WOLK free. Furthermore, in EU it was launched about 1 month after pre-Patch, why would it be different here, since we got TBC 6 months later.

Definitely, I am CONVICED that this Patch has nothing to see with Wolk.

BTW alex, how do you put your char's sig in signature ?
I put mine thanks to BBCode but nothing appears Sad (do not answer simply to my question (you can PM me for that) but if you find something new then add a "PS")
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 14:15  #
I am sitting here with a friend (*wink* kaori), and the following is SURE:

The Chinese 3.0.5 is NOT WotLK
-> The logo in the upper left hand corner Is still green, still saying: The Burning Crusade. When i launch US 3.0.x, its Blue and its Wrath of the Lich King
-> When you click on "Watch Game Movies", only WoW Classic and TBC intros are available. the WotLK (US) Version has also the WotLK video in it
-> The MYSTERIOUS Patch size of 2.6GB.
The US Version, DOES have a 2.3GB Patch as well:
2.4.3 → 3.0.1 (Classic) Incremental (~2xxx MiB)
It is for WoW Classic, Meaning NOT WotLK, and most probably NOT TBC (TBC thing not confirmed that yet, will test it in a few hours when my download is finished)

So from 2.3GB to 2.6GB, 300 Megs are missing. We found the following File:
x:\World of Warcraft\Data\alternate.MPQ
This file containcs all model edits for Skeletons or undead crap that chinese clients are not to see (such as corpses or any necro-things). It is about 100 Megs. So 200 More to go. Guessing how fast those 100 Megs went away, I think the other 200 are simply in voice / text or other texture modifications for the Chinese market exclusively.

There we have the reason for the patch file having 2.6GB.
We think it might be a patch workin on classic as well as TBC WoW, and thus simply making sure everybody being able to get to 3.0.5

I am now patching Classic Wow (still DLing patch) and TBC to 3.0.x WITHOUT WotLK, in order to see if file structure remains the same as in chinese 3.0.5 . Becuase it is NOT the same as in WotlK.

Greets to everyone, this is a huge step, because we know, we can't replace .exe files into our WotLK game. We actually are forced NOT to use a WotLK full install.

So, note to ALL:
Most probably, IF we find a fix, you will need TBC or "vanilla" wow, and NOT WotLK to play until the whole expansion comes out... have fun downloading... its all i do for past 2 days.... crap.

Nak out.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 14:53  #
By Wolk you mean the expansion right ?

Because I dont have it already.

"Greets to everyone, this is a huge step, because we know, we can't replace .exe files into our WotLK game. We actually are forced NOT to use a WotLK full install."
Does that mean we cannot replace wow.exe files into our 3.0.3 EU game ?

If it is the case, i will have to download 2.4 + 3.0.x with my chinese client. How boring.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 14:55  #
Oh ok i read again more carefully. So the structure might be the same for 3.0.3 (not tested yet) but surely not for WOLK ?

That doesnt help me since I dont have Wolk but, indeed, it is a great step for you because it eliminated possibilites.

Good luck again.
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 山丘之王, 诺莫瑞根
Name: 老虎爱上猫, 疾风铃音
Guild: Valor, Starlight

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 15:39  #
Thx for the effort Nak, ill check regullary on your progress ;-)

Peace
hoisin 
DefiasDefias

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: Area 4 - 澳得兰克
Name: wtfhoisinwtf
Guild: hoisin

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 16:55  #
keep us updated nak~~ i might just play the chinese version a bit, just wierd with all chinese~~~

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:01  #
I have managed to get to the Realm screen. i.e. NO VERSION ERRORS.

I have patched upto 3.03 and replaced my 3.03 WoW.exe with the chinese 3.0.5.9294 WoW.exe

All other combinations of replacing this .exe with 3.01 and 3.02 have failed.

Obviously, wont know until 12 what happens when I try and enter the game but the 3.0.5.9294 WoW.exe seems quite happy with the 3.03 data set. Initially at least...

Hope this helps some. Will keep you informed.

Lyche

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:03  #
To expand on that. it HandShakes and Authenticates just fine.

Eu WoW.exe 3.03 is 12,380 kb
Cn WoW.exe 3.05 is 12,381 kb

What I don't understand is why the patchnotes are the same as 3.02. and yet this seems to work.... :/

I don't have a full CN WoW 3.05 install yet (The full update is still downloading so i can't compare the file structures).

To remind you all the reamlist.wtf has MOVED.. from your wow folder its now in..

WoW\Data\EnGb (or EnUS)

When i say the realm screen.. obviously there are no realms at the moment.

Last edited by blacklyche on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:34; edited 2 times in total
dellpcr 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server: Anachronos
Name: Pandemic
Guild:

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:14  #
how about for us mac users? wat do we do? Question

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:30  #
Well.. for now.. we all wait for 12 o'clock and see what happens. Smile
dellpcr 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:36  #
:S hope it will somehow work for mac!
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:40  #
Quote :
I have managed to get to the Realm screen. i.e. NO VERSION ERRORS.

IF you get to realm screen (which should still be empty), then you got it....
then it is working...

so, to sum up...
you are using NOT WotLK, but simply a patched TBC, right?
When you are on login screen, the upper left corner is green logo for TBC?

If so, i am glad to say, that all our flaming on prior posts apart, i am happy we achieved this...
=.="

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:48  #
I patched up from 2.43.. to 3.01. to 3.02 to 3.03

No WOTLK install involved whatsoever.

Actually.. out of curiosity im going to patch up a WOTLK installation and try the same process.. see what happens.

No worries nak.. glad to help.

Last edited by blacklyche on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:58; edited 1 time in total
dellpcr 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 17:49  #
naklin do u have any idea on how to do this on a mac o.O
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 18:49  #
My game won't patch.. i am going to throw my PC out of the window....
#@$$#%@#$%#@$#@$

Going nuts...
but happy it works... lol

PS: the Us version is sooo much prettier than the chinese
lets start a thread where we post screen on stuff we see / noticed / know is different... ^^
zloitima 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: 礼君
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 18:52  #
blacklyche wrote:

What I don't understand is why the patchnotes are the same as 3.02. and yet this seems to work.... :/
actually, here->http://www.wowchina.com/info/patch/112177.shtml patchnotes are similar to 3.0.3

some servers are uo, but i can't connect with my 3.0.3 EU version, and CN client is still downloading(crap, 11Gb)
partyboyz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 18:57  #
can anyone give a confirmation that it works with the 3.0.3 EU/US version swapped with CN wow.exe
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:00  #
http://status.wowchina.com/server/realmlist4.htm

my serv is still down...
will confirm as soon as up...
check your on the link...
zloitima 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:02  #
and the up ones are full hehe, can imagine how many chinese are attempting to login now

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:03  #
Confirmed... the process works.
partyboyz 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:03  #
ye its packed all servers are full that is the problem cannot even try to see if it works..
partyboyz 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:05  #
thanks blacklyche for the confirmation
bootycall 
ImpImp

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:05  #
so put simply, before yesterday, i was playing 2.4.3 US version, and now i MUSt patch a chinese version of the patch? or can i DL a USen version that is similar? or is that what people are testing?

just want to clarify so i can start dling the necessary stuff (wether it be the ENus patch versions, or copy and paste my girlfriends chinese wow.exe)
zloitima 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:06  #
my Anubarak is up and my guildmates are already trying new talents... oh my...
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:07  #
BANG.....

Someone LOCK and STICKY the THREAD, PLS...
For all other questions (ie: MAC related) or stuff, make new thread.
Will make one further post (if lyche doesn't) to c if it works with a 3.0.3 patched WotLK version.

happy gaming, all

PS: i have no webspace ATM...
lyche or anyone can upload the chinese .exe for all those not having a chinese game available?

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:11  #
I havnt managed to test it with WOTLK as im helping peeps patch up.

Anyone want the .exe

http://files.filefront.com/WoWrar/;12602343;/fileinfo.html

my msn is jonpreen@hotmail.co.uk if you need any help applying the patches
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 19:31  #
it DOES work with FULL WoTLK 3.0.3 patched.....
this is weird, but i don't care....
ROCK ON!
myshkin 
CritterCritter

Character in WOW
Server: Area 6 - 阿纳克洛斯
Name: 伊东绘理
Guild: None

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 20:31  #
Major props to all of you guys especially Naklin and Blacklyche....Am gonna try downloading both the 302/303 patches to see if this works on my US version...failing which its off to the net bar... /cry
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:03  #
When i try to patch 2.4.3 to 3.0.1 i get this:

The file "F:\installed\World of Warcraft\Logs" is read only and cannot be overwritten. Please try installing to a different location. (ConflictManager::DeleteFolder)

**** that gay shit Sad

03:00 AM

back to playing DS Smile
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:47  #
got it finally working
my UI is all fucked up Smile

feels good to be patched Smile
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 2:47  #
ok wait,, if i read this correctly,, Nak said i can patch full wrath (from america?) and just replace one exe file? then i will be good to go?

so some one spell it out step by step because this sounds so easy that i think i am missing something...

ps: if so not an evil patch, just Misunderstood
LostInTranslation 
CritterCritter

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 2:52  #
Just got the English version working. Naklin/Blacklyche are correct. Patch the US/EU version up to date and replace the wow.exe.

The realmlist.wtf file has moved into the data folder. You'll need to change the server addy there.
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 山丘之王, 诺莫瑞根
Name: 老虎爱上猫, 疾风铃音
Guild: Valor, Starlight

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 2:56  #
I believe you still have to change the realmlist to chinese servers in the realmlist.wtf file whic hhas changed position after the new patch.
Gast 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 3:51  #
OK. I will try to patch the EU-Version at Lunchtime. I already played last night with the chinese version.

To use my rare lunchtime not for several tests, can someone just answer me the following?

I have a full WOTLK-EU-version installed. Including access to Northrend.

I also have a 2.4.3-EU-version installed, what I used for chinese servers.

Which one I should patch?

Option 1:
use 3.0.3 WOTLK-EU what is up to date and work on EU-servers
replace the wow.exe
change the realmlist.wtf

Option2:
use 2.4.3 TBC-EU
use EU-patches to update (only patches, no WOTLK installation)
replace the wow.exe
change the realmlist.wtf

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:10  #
Both will work just fine....

I'd go with the WOTLK install. less downloading and patching
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:40  #
ok, so can someone make a step by step list on this, i dont want to screw up Vens and my comps all in one day. please.

and Thanks to all you Geniuses working on this.
Gast 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 4:59  #
I try it.

1 Take your 8GB WOTLK installation DVD (source: western hemisphaere market, or image download)

2. Install the game (If you have a western account you should be able to play now on western servers)

Until now it was easy.

3. Now you need the latest chinese wow.exe

Option1: somebody share it

Option2: You install additional a chinese version. In shops you get 2.4 versions. Then update with the latest patch to 3.0.5

Now you have a chinese wow.exe

4. take the chinese wow.exe and copy it to the western WOTLK installation folder.

5. update the realmlist.wtf

6. Play the Game

After all the posts here in the forum, this should be the step-by-step way.

Correct me, if I'm wrong.
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 5:11  #
the chinese wow.exe was uploaded by blacklyche.

http://files.filefront.com/WoWrar/;12602343;/fileinfo.html

relink if someone missed it.
hoisin 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 6:13  #
hey dead so i just need to patch to 3.0.3 american version and use this chinese wow.exe and i should be fine? i'll pay for your flight to shenzhen come here and install it for me LOL~~~ <3 ~~~~
hoisin 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 6:16  #
can someone give me a site to download full wotlk patch 3.0.3 pleaseeeeee <3~~~
Kwakzalver 
ImpImp

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 6:46  #
hoisin wrote:
can someone give me a site to download full wotlk patch 3.0.3 pleaseeeeee <3~~~

Here you go, not 1 complete patch but 3 separate ones though for both US/EU client:

2.4.3 - 3.0.1 http://www.gamershell.com/search/index.html?q=world+of+warcraft+v2.4.3

3.0.1 - 3.0.2 http://www.gamershell.com/search/index.html?q=world+of+warcraft+v3.0.1

3.0.2 - 3.03 http://www.gamershell.com/search/index.html?q=world+of+warcraft+v3.0.2
hoisin 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 7:28  #
Thanks kwakzalver! downloading now~
hoisin 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 7:35  #
so should i be downloading 3.0.1 US/AU classic that is like 1.63 gb or the US/AU TBC one that is 843MB? let me know, sorry i am bad with computers, all i know it how to chat with friends and play games nothing more lol
Kwakzalver 
ImpImp

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 7:51  #
hoisin wrote:
so should i be downloading 3.0.1 US/AU classic that is like 1.63 gb or the US/AU TBC one that is 843MB? let me know, sorry i am bad with computers, all i know it how to chat with friends and play games nothing more lol

Assuming you play on chinese servers, so that means you have TBC installed v2.4.3! So all you need is the TBC 843MB!
hoisin 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 8:38  #
ok cool, thanks i am dumb like that when it comes to patches~~ all i can do it pvp~ lol~~ thanks again Kwakzalver
Sponsored content 

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II I_icon_minitime  #

WoW 3.0.5 - aka: The "EVIL" patch episode II

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com