Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Aldaran...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

Aldaran... _
  Aldaran... I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008 - 20:36  #
Ok, you shouldn't care, but I felt like sharing all this 'Nerd' in me.

I'm going to create a DK. And this is going to be his description. This isn't finished because I need to sort out stuff with my friend Julien (Garian).

Aldaran's Name:

▪ Aldaran Blackblade
▪ Aldaran Sorrowblade <= Needs to be sorted out. These are multiple choices for his family name.
▪ Aldaran Riftblade
▪ Aldaran Darkblade
▪ Aldaran Blacksworn
▪ Aldaran Darksworn

Aldaran's Title: Thinking of getting the title of 'Ambassador'. So that it looks like 'Ambassador Aldaran'. It just sounds right to me...

Aldaran's Talents:
Unholy... If you want to see how it'll be sorted out: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jbZ0xZfM0IdfkgeqRcsut

Aldaran's Story:

Aldaran, brother of Garian, was once a paladin. He was always undermined compared to the other practicing students of the light, and almost failed to be recognized as a divine protector at their cathedral. He never had a gift for anything holy; but he was obliged to follow the orders of his father. Their family always ruled in the holy way.
Though one day, he was betrayed by the light itself. His brother couldn't redeem him and he was lost in the abyss of the shadow world.

Three years after, Aldaran was resurrected, by the Lich King himself, Arthas. He was now a 'Death Knight'. He learned through the way of the Unholy and became a master of his skills. When he was freed, and able to escape at his will. Him, and a group of renegade Knights escaped. And named themselves 'Knights of the Ebon Blade'.

Once zealous of his brother's talents in retribution, he sought vengeance. To show his prowess and power that he now had, and to show that the holy power was no match for him. He tracked and found Garian in the dark corners of Hellfire Peninsula in Outland. There they dueled and

▪ Garian won, but spared his brother's life... for a price. That price was to help him in his quest to reach Northrend, and stop the Lich King, and to rebuild their friendship as brothers. Though Arthas gave Aldaran's powers he now had. He was ready to accept any challenge after his discarding defeat.
▪ Aldaran won, but he still spared his brother's life... for a price. That price was to help him defeat Arthas. He was a Death Knight, but still knew what justice meant. He destroyed their home, and killed their mother. There is no path for redemption, he needs to die.

Here there are 2 alternative endings. As I said the story isn't done yet...

Sooooo What'd ya think?
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

Aldaran... _
  Aldaran... I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008 - 20:43  #
Garian (http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Garian) is a paladin. And so, if you want to help ( ^^ ) you can suggest stuff for the multiple choices: Which one you think is the best ending, or name. TY! Smile

Aldaran...

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com