Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Wow mouse in China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
nebnotlo 

Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 7:32  #

Anyone have seen this mouse somewhere in Shanghai or Suzhou ? And at which price ? Surprised
neb 
MurlocMurloc

Fri 6 Feb 2009 - 7:33  #
nebnotlo wrote:

Anyone have seen this mouse somewhere in Shanghai or Suzhou ? And at which price ? Surprised

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/22/steelseries-world-of-warcraft-mouse-equipped-for-hands-on-impres/
ganaat 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

Sat 14 Feb 2009 - 22:25  #
Waw, only 99US$ for now!!! haha
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 5:13  #
i have a gamer mouse and keyboard combo (5button mouse, no numb pad keyboard:left side has the WASD setup) 20$canadian last year love it... but a bitch when you wanna punch some numbers...
caid444 
MurlocMurloc

Wed 20 May 2009 - 8:52  #
I've got a microsoft sidewinder mouse x5, and a sidewinder keyboard x6 with a detatchable numpad that can swap to the left and become a macropad. If you're looking for a comfortable experience with remappable keys, this is highly workable. A bit pricey, but it's fun to pimp your gear a bit.

On the opposite side, I've also used a ps3 bluetooth keypad to map all my spells and such, and it's also great for raids and quick responsive controls. It takes a little getting used to, but when you've set it all up through your key bindings, it's super quick and effective.

Caid.

Sponsored content 

Today at 1:19  #

Wow mouse in China

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Free forum | Games | World of Warcraft | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum