Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  _
  COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 7:34  #
Fellow Crazy Waiguorens,

It is Done! Thank you to all those who helped!

We would like to get the 8th tab for our Guild Bank so we can store even more wonderful goodies, but in order to do that, we need to get the achievement Stay Classy, which requires that we have one of every available Race/Class combination at level 85 and with a reputation of Honored with the Guild. To this end, I've put together the table below to let you all know what we already have and what we still need.

Table Key: (Updated to July 9, 2012)
  • YES = We have this Race/Class Combination
  • x = This Race/Class combination is unavailable
  • NEED = A Race/Class combination that we still need
  • 85 = We have a level 85 with this combination, but they still need a little more time to reach Honored with the guild

Race / Class
Orc
Undead
Troll
Tauren
Blood Elf
Goblin
Priest
x
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Rogue
YES
YES
YES
x
YES
YES
Warrior
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Mage
YES
YES
YES
x
YES
YES
Druid
x
x
YES
YES
x
x
Hunter
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
Warlock
YES
YES
YES
x
YES
YES
Shaman
YES
x
YES
YES
x
YES
Paladin
x
x
x
YES
YES
x
Death Knight
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

If you are starting a new character, please consider choosing one of the race/class combinations that we are still looking for.

Blackhorn

Last edited by Warmaster_Blackhorn on Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 16:56; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated to 09/07/2012)
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 8:54  #
Gruumsh has a troll DK, but no idea how long for him to level it.
Im getting my friend into the game with RAF so I'll level something with him we need.

I THINK he wants to tank, so Ill see if he can make a Troll Warrior and I may try a Troll lock or mage.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 9:12  #
Stickied. Very good use of BBcode ; I encourage it.

EDIT: Trolls cannot be paladins.

EDIT 2: the Stay Classy link now works with tooltip. Remember to use Wowhead tooltips Wink
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 10:05  #
Malice wrote:
Gruumsh has a troll DK, but no idea how long for him to level it.
Im getting my friend into the game with RAF so I'll level something with him we need.

I THINK he wants to tank, so Ill see if he can make a Troll Warrior and I may try a Troll lock or mage.

The poor guy, you must have pushed him into becoming the guild tank Sad
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 12:52  #
Modified the table because Trolls could be paladins Wink
Honestly, I hate these kind of achievements ; It's kind of like the PvP one, where you need to kill every Race / Class combination. Here's the problem: Dwarf Mage.

Thanks Blizzard.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 14:08  #
wouldnt it work to just class change to the needed one ; )
Yes it costs but its less time consuming to get the achievement, and you still pay the game time for playing up to lvl 85
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Dec 2011 - 14:56  #
stItCh wrote:
wouldnt it work to just class change to the needed one ; )
Yes it costs but its less time consuming to get the achievement, and you still pay the game time for playing up to lvl 85

Sure it would work if you race changed. Except that someone playing a Undead rogue is not going to pay 90 RMB to change to a troll. He'd rather level a troll warlock and discover a new class. And with R.A.F , everything is faster nowadays.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 4:51  #
Blackhorn,

Taurens can be paladins now! Razz
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 36

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:01  #
And we have it =)
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 6:47  #
no undead hunters!?! but of course not... the animals smell death and... fear... and so the undead hunter couldnt keep a pet for his...life...

i find it very telling though that trolls get no appreciation. they are cool but unloved by Blizzard.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 12:31  #
Gruumsh44 wrote:
no undead hunters!?! but of course not... the animals smell death and... fear... and so the undead hunter couldnt keep a pet for his...life...

i find it very telling though that trolls get no appreciation. they are cool but unloved by Blizzard.

Definitely. That said, if trolls could be paladins, I would race transfer my blood elf to one. Nothing like a paladin smoking pot.

Here's why trolls are better than YOU! (Credit goes to Caribou16 from Wowhead)

Why Trolls are better than you:

There is, without a doubt, no other quintessentially awesome race then that of the troll. Our detractors are quick to point out our hunched posture, bi-phalangical hands and feet, and lack luster active and passive racial traits. These people are noobs. I will explain.

Posture:

Trolls, by their very nature, are very modest and easy going. Knowing full well that standing at their full height would shame other horde races, they slouch to make Orcs, Tauren, and Undead feel less like gnomes. Trolls hate nothing more then gnomes, and would never want their allies to feel like such pathetic creatures in their presence.

Hands and Feet:

Obviously, trolls COULD regenerate themselves more fingers and toes if they wished...however there is nothing trolls hate more then the ostentatiousness of extraneous digits. And you should thank them for it. Ask yourself this: While losing horribly to a troll in a duel, would you really want more then two toes stuck up your ass as you frantically try to type /yield? I don't think so, and neither do trolls. Fun fact: Troll toes are the leading cause of and cure for colon cancer.

Racials:

These are Bliizard's acknowledgment that trolls are the best race in every computer game ever. Plus 5 to bows and throwing weapons? Ten percent of regeneration continues in combat? The ability to attack faster when at 20% health? THis is all an attempt to stop people from QQing on the forums about how overpowered trolls are. And it works. No one complains about the over poweredness of troll racials. Not because Blizzard did something right, but because people are afraid that if they complain, trolls will hack their accounts, power level them to 70, buy them epic mounts, and then delete the character.

Mounts:

The raptor is the sports car of warcraft mounts, and it is no accident that trolls ride them. Tauren have semi-cool mounts, you know, if you like minivans.

Playable classes:

Trolls can be any class they want.

It's true. You might be thinking, but wait, lol, trolls can't be warlocks or paladins or druids! You would be wrong. There is no shame in it...your puny non-troll brain simply can not handle...thought. So I will explain.

Trolls can be rogues, mages, shaman, and warriors. Therefore they are like druids.
Trolls priests can use holy magic and troll warriors can wear plate. Therefore they are like paladins.
Troll priests can use shadow magic and troll mages can use fire. Therefore they are like warlocks.

Put simply, there is not anything a troll can not do...except suck as much as a warlock. They're working on it, but it's kinda on the back burner.

Lastly, tusks.

This should not even be on the list, as it is basic knowledge that things WITH tusks are just better than things WITHOUT tusks. It can be summed up with the following equation:

Tusks > No Tusks

These apendages are extremely useful for killing, cooking, cleaning, opening letters, and mating. In fact, a troll skilled in tusking can actually kill a gnome, roast it, mop up the blood, open his fan mail, and work diligently to give you a new baby brother all at the same time.

So you see, trolls are better then you. In every way. You may be wondering why every time you visit a troll village everyone is dancing and playing catch and having a good time? It's because they are secure in their knowledge they are not you.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 13:43  #
I loved that post the first time read it on the wow boards so long ago! sent it to Twisted immediately.
BUT i will say now that everyone can ride the raptors... Their days of having the hottest "wheels" on the roads are done.

I declare this week "Love your troll guildmate week" /hug them all!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 13:47  #
Gruumsh44 wrote:
I loved that post the first time read it on the wow boards so long ago! sent it to Twisted immediately.
BUT i will say now that everyone can ride the raptors... Their days of having the hottest "wheels" on the roads are done.

I declare this week "Love your troll guildmate week" /hug them all!

+1

I especially like the part where he mentions tauren mounts are cool, "if you're into mini-vans". That one always he me smiling.
I suggest you guys make a "Troll Week" event. You make level 1 trolls and fight, etc... as well as come to the forum and troll us admins! Wink
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 10:12  #
Gruumsh44 wrote:

Its not the fear they smell.. doggies want bones to chew on Smile
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 12:30  #
I agree that trolls are the most awesome of all. It actually shames me that I don't have a nice troll at lvl 85, but i have a good excuse, really!

• Excuse No.1, when I transferred my Druid to The Crazy Waiguorens, I couldn't change to a troll because the stupid game didn't let us do that until two weeks later. We really should have started congregating on Alterac Mountains about two weeks later so I could have my troll druid.
  • Excuse No.2, my Mage was transferred over to become an orc especially because I thought lots of people would have chosen to be Trolls. I was trying to do the guild a favour as I knew nobody was likely to start an Orc mage. If I knew how little love the Trolls would be getting, I'd have definitely selected Troll Mage.
  • Excuse No.3, although Trolls can be paladins through their awesome priest and warrior skills, dues to a lack of time, I decided to level them both at the same time as a Paladin class.

I know my excuses are pitiful, but I guess I'm just not awesome enough to be considered worthy enough to be a Troll. I feel like a reject since I don't have an awesome Troll character as one of my mains. Must start one ASAP.

Long live Vol'jin, mon
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 14:28  #
I'm still waiting for the inevitable Tauren Rogue. Nothing like playing a cow stabbing you in the butt.
Spooky 
DefiasDefias
Spooky

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Spooky

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jan 2012 - 5:14  #
sup Guys !

I race changed from goblin to troll , so i guess you guys can scratch out Troll - Mage =) , one step closer to the 8th tab !

working on a UD Hunter too ^_^
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012 - 14:52  #
Belated thanks to you, Spooky. You not only helped us out, you also turned blue, grew several feet in height, and gained a Jamaican accent!

Also thanks to Evilyn the blue-skinned Jamaican warlock (voodoo user?) who helped us get one step closer.

Just updated the table, but we're still short by only 6 classes, most of which we already have someone at lvl 85. Just work on your characters for a couple of weeks and get that reputation to Honored!

Tauren Death Knights - Alastian, Eightyfour, Gotbeef
Tauren Hunter - Blitz
Troll Rogue - Eightyfive
Troll Warrior - Perrin (currently lvl 83)

We also still need an Undead Hunter and Troll Death Knight.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012 - 16:01  #
It's times like this that I'm happy TCW is horde. Who'd want to level a dwarf mage if we were ally?
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012 - 18:55  #
Shoju is my 75 Troll Deathknight. will be lvling him a bit while some other chars start out.
zloitima 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Name: 礼君

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 0:57  #
you forgot goblin hunter i believe
Enea 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Enea

Character in WOW
Name: Enea
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoruns

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 9:10  #
Perrin 1/3 way to 85 now and 100 from honoured Smile
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:38  #
Thanks Tim,

I've added our need for a Goblin Hunter as well. I know we used to have one of those, but he/she seems to have disappeared.

Actually, why is it that we have 18 lvl 85 hunters in the guild and only one of them is Goblin, Undead or Tauren?
Klintonix 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Klintonix

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac)
Name: Klintonix
Guild:

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012 - 18:20  #
My buddy is a Goblin Hunter, he's new to WoW, he's in TCW, hit 41 yesterday and he kinda likes the gameplay, so I think a potential 85 is on its way Very Happy
Enea 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Enea

Character in WOW
Name: Enea
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoruns

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012 - 8:41  #
we now have a lvl 85 Troll Warrior (Perrin) will be honoured after weekly reset (needs only 100).
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012 - 12:32  #
Great to hear, Enea. I'll make the change in the table above now to reflect your awesomeness.

Can't really comment on the warrior/shaman issue, Uru. I've only ever played those two classes up to lvl 15 or 20. My Shaman was a goblin, and made me decide that I hate playing a goblin. Still quite interested in playing a Shaman at some point.

For warriors, I quite enjoyed the little I played, particularly the Victory Rush. Wouldn't mind playing one of those either.
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 8:59  #
we need healers
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 14:43  #
Shaman... Resto Shaman... Arena.. Arrrr !!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:23  #
StiXx wrote:
Shaman... Resto Shaman... Arena.. Arrrr !!

Maybe. But I'd like to see the big numbers with Lavaburst! And thunderstorm in Blade's Edge Arena must be a C-c-c-ombo Breaker!
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:25  #
Healing numbers are higher Uru Smile
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 12:45  #
StiXx wrote:
Healing numbers are higher Uru Smile

Yeah, but it doesn't kill your opponent. Chain Lightning to Lava Burst is an awesome combo bounce bounce bounce
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 36

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012 - 17:32  #
undead hunter got =)
Sponsored content 

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab  I_icon_minitime  #

COMPLETE - Race/Class combos needed for 8th Guild Bank tab

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: General -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com