Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

The Great Train Heist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

The Great Train Heist  _
  The Great Train Heist  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012 - 18:04  #
Our Hell and Havoc event went ahead full steam tonight. 20 brave Guildies stormed the LM city of Karanos near Iron Forge, and after much blood the citizens of that city were dead to a Man. But the cowardly Alliance "heroes" dared not show their faces.

So our brave Champions of TCW besieged IronForge itself and broke to the Subway. Killing all in our wake, Twas GLORIOUS! With our skills confirmed and our mettle tested we rode the Alliances own subway to Stormwind to wreak HAVOC upon their main city!

We entered and made preparations to take them by surprise and IT WORKED! we slew many in the coming waves of Alliance attack. But all good things must come to an end... The Alliance amassed their cowardly denizens and drove us to the edge of the train and we died in magnificent combat. All of us that is except 1 coward....
The Great Train Heist  Wowscr22

yes while our corpses rotted on enemy soil, our spirits tortured in the afterlife... one Druid hid.

Forever shall it be known that Terrabull the Druid forsake his oaths to TCW and the Horde and ran from the Alliance.

ps: haha loved every min of it! we love Terrabull too, he made up for it in invisible spit...
The Great Train Heist  Wowscr23
Klintonix 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Klintonix

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac)
Name: Klintonix
Guild:

The Great Train Heist  _
  The Great Train Heist  I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012 - 18:31  #
The Great Train Heist  Wowscr12

Twisted Evil
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

The Great Train Heist  _
  The Great Train Heist  I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012 - 10:39  #
Wow. When I read the title, it totally reminded me of the time we used to this when TCW was only starting to be 'reborn'. We'd to train hopping to avoid alliance. Still remember the epic moment when 5 allies were chasing my pally, and I decided to jump down onto the wider path, but instead train came and picked me up and leaving 5 allies behind! Oh and also the big facepalm moment when I told Avanti I'd join his hiding place in the tunnel by jumping off the train. I jump off, he jumps on.

Great times!
Sponsored content 

The Great Train Heist  _
  The Great Train Heist  I_icon_minitime  #

The Great Train Heist

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: PVP, BG, Arena -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com