Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Made a Move to 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
wyeme 
MurlocMurloc

Character in WOW
Server: Shanghai 1
Name: Serulas
Guild: the foreigners

Mon 18 May 2009 - 8:49  #
Hello!

So I decided to move with a old guildie to Sichuan 7 on the Tanaris realm (塔纳利斯). Playing Horde just like on Shanghai 1. Just wanted to give a shout out if there was anyone else playing here who speaks english.

Latency has been between 80-120ms from Shanghai, so very good. And if you like playing Horde PvE, this is a Horde dominated server. Easy battlegrounds and not so much ganking while doing your own thing in the rest of the world. 30RMB play cards go for 3000+ gold here too if you need a head start on the bank.

Look me up, I'm working on moving my mage over once I can find some game cards but got a warrior there named Heffner Smile
ganaat 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

Tue 19 May 2009 - 8:58  #
Farewell my friend!!! (who's u main toon from SH1 Smile
jervisol 
CritterCritter

Sat 22 Jan 2011 - 9:05  #
The same battlegroup 14!Though it's never a good choice for a horde pvp player cause you must queue for 30min to enter a battleground,and it's quite a ideal time,when v2.0 every horde should queue for 6 houres to enter av.
The realm Northrend(诺森德),Horde too.And we get a chance to fight in a same battleground together!
Sponsored content 

Today at 11:06  #

Made a Move to 7

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Sichuan 四川 CN3 -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum