Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Aethelfaed 
MurlocMurloc
Aethelfaed

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS _
  WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 13:11  #
Hi all,

Fluber Bolomas been a long time...first wanted to start by asking if you remember the name of my warrior or mage I was in the same guild as you and rectum for awhile bolomas but left to go raid with chinese guild.

I'm from Australia and we used to chat alot my warrior was in Sunwell gear and t6 mostly but i can't for the life of me remember what either characters name was (maybee the mage was Shadoweve not positive though, will need to know so I can transfer over).

If you can reply if you recall would be great my RL name is Matthew I'm pretty sure I told you before and I live in Xian.

On to the server info...

well I have been thru about 10 private servers and finally found one I like..

you start with full t6 and also the savage pvp 80 gear is available
proffessions only go up to 375 then you have to farm the mats for 450 but it is 5 points a time so pretty fast.

Instances are working but loot does not always drop from the bosses as it started as pure pvp server and now with my and some other peoples influence has changed alot with them fixing Nax and alot of the quests and factions are working also.

The best part about this server is that it is scripted unlike most others and the latency is nearly non existent.

We need alot more people to come on around the china evening time or the day time so if you guys are interested I can hook you up with some crafted gear and we can be in Nax raiding in no time....Uldular is still to be fixed but im pushing for it.

Come sign up over at www.forgeofelements.com

we are running on patch 3.1.3 so you will need to install WOLK and also patch it up to there (put this on an alternative hard drive or just make a second copy of wow). Sign up and log on is easy and it's got all the info on the website.

Total English speaking server also (considering staying there if they can fix some more things until wrath is released in china).

Come check us out and whisper me when your on for a guild invite (we play horde) and are the biggest guild on the server now...although log in times are all over the place for members so this is why we need you guys to come give us a boost in numbers and get us all into 25man nax.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 14:58  #
Hey mate, yeah of course I remember you, server are down for one month but feel like was yesterday lol. I'm gonna say hello to your server, haven't playing a lot on private servers caus it spoils a little the stuff, not mentioning being disconnected all the time.

I gonna create a toon tomorrow, just let me the name of your toon and realm.

see ya
Ashra 
DragonmawDragonmaw

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name: Rectum, Salty, Carebear and all the others..
Guild: yes

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2009 - 15:41  #
Heya mate

yeah was shadoweve (spelled like that without the "a") and ur warrior was Syracuse.

Done with private servers tho...saw what i wanted to see, just gonna wait for the real thing...whenever that might be.

managed to catch up with a lot of newer titles i'd missed tho. latest few i have overlord 2, the new CoD and prototype...keeping me busy. catcha when we're back up and running.
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul 2009 - 11:27  #
Hey old crazy-level-up-guys friend!
Both of those bozos are right: Shadoweve, Syracuse were your chars
I'll probably join your server even though I was playing my SS on NaxP gaming and having fun...

I've been looking for other stuff too. Assassins Creed... Casual games... Summer!
Anyways, I dunno what I'm going to reroll in. Tell me what you need. Healers?
Aethelfaed 
MurlocMurloc
Aethelfaed

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009 - 14:42  #
Haha server had all sorts of issues I was playing on and my dog had like 4 puppies recently and with summer holidays and painting my whole apartement have not really been playing much.

I tried out a few private servers but alot have really high MS and like you said constant dcs.

My current server is www.duelwar.com only one realm with like instant 80 and they customised Shadow fang keep and Stratholme to be T8 raid dungeons which are a joke to clear considering you get given t7.5 to start with.

Really just something to have fun with and only need 5 people to clear them.

My characters on that realm are

Pickalou
Aethelfaen
Larishka

all alliance

but as I said have not been playing much..going out getting exercise and all of the above mentioned reasons trying to have bit more of interesting holiday than just playing wow (would have gone away to Mongolia but with new puppies could not leave).

Thanks for the info will set up an account in August when my friend with ID card gets back from her holiday....are they just releasing TBC again or are we actually going to see WOLK... china WoW seems in disaray at the moment
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Character in WOW

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009 - 15:41  #
Good luck on em' pups!
Yeah, well everyone's been playing Aion, and tell you what, it almost got me to install BootCamp on my Mac! But I'm going try something else to install it. Why do they have to use Direct X 10?! :'(
Anyways, WoW is on low hopes now... Try out Aion. MIGHT meet you there!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009 - 16:43  #
flub Aion works on DirectX9 too.
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Character in WOW

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009 - 16:53  #
No, but mac doesn't support Direct X at all...
Sponsored content 

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS I_icon_minitime  #

WOW WOLK Private server Insta 80 NO MS

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com