Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
pouetpou 

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) _
  Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007 - 13:29  #
Hi all, cyclops

A Chinese friend introduce this soft to me, he said it's one of the most popular one in Chine to write HanZi.

You key-in by:
Writing pinyin, then he can recognize the good word or the most used, or you can change by yourself with (1 2, 3 etc).
The plus is, it memory your frequent used words and it will give you in first next time.
It propose full words at least (then you can choose than more one hanzi... not 1 by 1..)
You also can key in only the first letter of the pinyin words, and then he write the hanzi...
You can download it here:
http://sq2.newhua.com/down/unispim5.exe
If it does not work, just find 紫光拼音 (unispim5.exe) on the web.
Enjoy it !!

PS: Thread for French (in French) who want to use French keyboards (azerty) with Chinese pinyin key in programs.

Faire en sorte que le programme de saisie reconnaisse le clavier français…
1) Aller dans Exécuter.
2) Ouvrir : regedit > OK
3) Ouvrir :KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/Current_Control_Set/Control/Keyboard Layouts
4) Changer kbdus.dll par kbdfr.dll dans le fichier du programme correspondant (il doit être à la fin ex : E00 qqc .. faire de même pour les autres dossiers (1 par 1) si vous utilisez d’autres logiciels de saisie pinyin qui ont le même problème.

Pour les utilisateurs d’ IME (caca) voir cette page de chine nouvelle (ya un .exe pas trop mal qui permet de faire marcher le clav FR avec les progs de saisie intégrés à windbouze… :
http://www.chine-nouvelle.com/ressources/windows-xp.html

Enjoy it ! Guy and Guyettes c ya in game ^^
Tre 
DefiasDefias
Tre

Male Location : Taizhou

Character in WOW
Server: Area 4 - 澳得兰克
Name: Tre
Guild:

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb 2007 - 9:07  #
This works:
http://www.unispim.com/filedown/file.php?f=unispim5.exe
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Feb 2007 - 21:59  #
pouet:
could you please list the feats this software has that IME 2003 (comes with windows XP / Office 11, no download needed, integrated in windoze and no problem with keyboardlayouts) does not have?
from the short features you listed, it all is supported and done with IME 3 input that comes with windows XP already.
i dont even go by words. i write whole sentences before i even chose the hanzi with IME3. i can even write in fuzzy (for those who dont know correct pinyin), incomplete inputs and so on.
it learns as you use it (suggests more commonly use words and SENTENCE STRUCTURES first, before others) and it handles my fast switch from halfwidth / fullwidth chararcter sets on the fly.
anhyhow, all do it.
i would just want to know the fewatures that make this soft so special. thank you.
otherwise i will post a tutorial how to setup IME 3 for everybody's different needs + a usage tutorial.
thx
pouetpou 

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2007 - 2:18  #
Hi,

Naklin, i'm not sure to udt your meanning... What do you want to know ?
Just try it, if you don't like it, trash it.
;-)
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2007 - 12:26  #
lol...
i want to know what it does better than IME 3 (which already in windows).
i dont like to "try" things, because installing / uninstalling 10000000 things screws my wonderfully stable system. ^^
pouetpou 

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Mar 2007 - 1:44  #
I find it's more beautyfull for my new XP interface hehe,
IME3 is also good, but I prefer use ziguangînyin, i think this soft is more useful for me. (i'm beguiner)
You also can write nihao just by key in : nh 你好 etc ...
You can write full word in pinyin too, and choose te right hanzi by use the arows or numbers... it will give you in 1st YOUR most used words. So it have a kind of inteli lol.
I think it's good, it give me more want to write chinese...
The best asset is, it is not from microsoft hehe !
Sponsored content 

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi) I_icon_minitime  #

Good soft for write Chinese Characters (HanZi)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com