Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. _
  Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 8:13  #

Cow Eaters is a “Foreign Guild” on PVE Alliance Region 1, 马多兰 (Maduolan) currently expanding and hoping to see more faces for nothing short an international brotherhood of English native and non-native speaking players with nearly 10 countries repented in it's currently active members.

We have 35 level 70s of which 17 level 70s logged on this past month, 47 total characters online this past week, 10 new original members and 4 new level 70s this past month. Our ten-man raids to Zul’Amon and Karazhan are arranged on consensus for the simple enjoyment of its well-geared veterans and to gear up its newest level 70s. Twenty-five man raids to Mount Hijial, Black Temple and Sunwell are often arranged weekly by joining with our Chinese guild mates and friendly Chinese guilds on Maduolan.

By tradition all new players to Cow Eaters will be given ample help in both running though instances and with starting gear such as those wonderfully handy 16 slot bags. We are not particularly short on any one kind of class, however we have no level 70 rogues as either a main or alternate and we have no active level 70 shaman. You are encouraged to play whatever class is most appealing to you however I would mention that classes that can either fill the role of tank or healer on at least a part time basis are personally most appreciated. That said, any serious DPS orientated personality is just as welcome.

Cow Eaters have a lot of long time Chinese Expats within it’s ranks more than 50 years of living in China has been experienced by it’s foreign members. We also have several friendly Chinese members that help with raids, translation and advice as often as they can.
If your looking to play World of Warcraft within China Cow Eaters is the absolute best place to be and we are looking forward to your arrival.

[?] Reporting to Cow Eaters - Region 1, 马多兰 (Maduolan)
[Mission] Log into Maduolan with any alliance character and type “/join English” to be in communication with Cow Eaters and Chinese speaking English friends. Ask for invite!
[Reward] Simply Priceless

Usul
Paladin,
Officer,
Brother

p.s. Unlike some other servers we don’t have a queue to log in. ^^

Last edited by WoWLaoWai on Fri 22 Jan 2010 - 5:44; edited 2 times in total
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 8:23  #
hmph,

i already re-rerolled on your server usul but had no idea which class to play.. seems u guys need shaman(?), so time to get the old gamer brain working!
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 8:33  #
You would be most welcome to join us. Hopefully a couple people will start Shamans because it would be very nice to have a couple active level 70s of each class in my lofty hopes that one day will clear MH/BT in house.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 12:51  #
I've killed all three t6 bosses several times but nothing was quiet as satisfying as last nights 100% Cow Eater's rump though Karazhan.

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. CE-kara
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 17:47  #
HaHaHa LEE YOU DIED !!! I might bet on your head next time ^^

Cheers to the Cow eaters and a big hello to my friends Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. Jecherch
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009 - 6:06  #
That was awesome. Moimo's night !

Hey we didn't bet this time for the prince wtf? haha

Best fight was Terestian IMO.
LeHurleur 
KoboldKobold

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: 战歌 Warsong - CN2
Name: 嚓喀嚓喀 (Chaka Chaka)
Guild:

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:06  #
Hi, I'm Alexis, I joined your guild today with "Caffeine", my black dwarf priestess. (I like to be unique, hehe) Very Happy
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009 - 21:11  #
Welcome to cow eaters. Wise decission to move to maduolan Smile
let us know if you need help or anything.
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009 - 4:22  #
Wise indeed.

Omg a priest again!!! Yeah I know we rock.
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009 - 13:21  #
Quote :
Omg a dwarf priest again!!! Yeah I know WE rock.

Fixed.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 9:54  #
mail site admin if you need access to cow eater forum.
Sponsored content 

Cow Eater’s recruitment notice to passersby. I_icon_minitime  #

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com