Well, I can help you win a duel.
Next time i will be eating. maybe if i CLICK, instead of using keys, you might win. ^^ (last raid to NAXX you ignored my 5 requests for duel at Lightshope chapel..... any reason? ^^)
And the PW fight was WRONGLY geared. but well, i can't run back in time. i will still get close to you. actually, you whopped my ass by 0.13%. and...ehum...compare gear... ^^ trust me if i say : whoop me as long as it lasts, because if i get anywhere close to a relative gear to yours, i think the whooping will be history. But i am happy. 0.13% is fine. And it's VERY fine for my gear.
So, enough lamentation. Actually, we might do some things, as things to do before TBC:
* Kill Kel Thuzad
* Kill Cthun
* Kill the silly alliance faction bosses (this weekend it COULD happen)
* whoop Dead's butt on DMG @ Patchwerk fight (it WILL happen)
* pay for Dead's noob priest's Anathema staff
* prepare to save up for flying mount
* get my hunter to 60, high warlord and kill every ally on my server once
* level a noobish alt to 35, level tailoring to 300, drop tailoring with Naklin and prepare for Jewelcrafting
(if dead can drop tailoring and take jewelling, i might not take jewelling and then dead makes sure to get the uber jewels from instance drops. i keep tailoring all for deads chars, no prob. tailoring is just too good for casters and levelling. maybe i will drop it at level 70, not before and use it to tailor me twink gear to level to 70.)
* get fishing the last 11 levels.... it sucks
Come and join on Starcraft 2 as well =]