Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Hunter Macro's :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Hunter Macro's :) _
  Hunter Macro's :) I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 10:15  #
Hey guys,

Since hunters are the most awesome class and macro's are also pretty awesome I made a post to combine both.
For anyone who is starting a hunter I can really recommend these.

Its a mix of macro's I found online and Home made ones.

Hope these will be usefull to you !

Switching Aspects or tracking:
These macro's are concerning aspects mostly for saving space in your ui so it will look more clean

Aspect of the hawk ( dragonhawk ) / aspect of the viper;
What this macro does it will let you switch easily with 1 click between aspect of the hawk and viper Also if your MM it will buff trueshot aura and if your belf
and in combat it will use Arcane torrent ( for the small mana bonus when your oom ).

Code:
#showtooltip [nocombat] !Trueshot Aura; [combat]Arcane Torrent
/castsequence !Aspect of the hawk, !Aspect of the Viper
/cast !Trueshot Aura
/cast [combat] Arcane Torrent

Aspect of the cheetah / aspect of the pact
When you click the button it will buff aspect of the cheetah, click it again within 5 seconds it will buff aspect of the pack, if you didnt click within 5 seconds
it will reset and the next time you click it you will get aspect of the cheetah again.

Code:
#showtooltip Aspect of the Pack
/castsequence reset=5 !Aspect of the Cheetah, !Aspect of the Pack

Track hidden / humanoids
This will let you easily switch between track hidden and track humanoids, usefull when pvp anything that stealths.

Code:
#showtooltip Track Hidden
/castsequence !Track Hidden, !Track Humanoids

Pet Control:

Call pet / revive pet / dissmiss pet.
This macro will Call your pet when you have no pet, revive your pet when he/she is dead, dissmiss your pet when he/she is active and put it in defensive stance.
Also when your pet has hearth of the phoenix it will automaticly cast it on your pet. note that sometimes the reviving doesnt work ( when you died aswell ) then
press shift + click this button to revive your pet.

Code:
#showtooltip Revive Pet
/cast [modifier:shift] Revive Pet; [nopet] Call Pet; [target=pet,dead] Revive Pet; [pet] Dismiss Pet
/cast Heart of the Phoenix
/petdefensive

Feed pet / mend pet
What this one does is cast mend pet when your pet is in combat, when your pet is out of combat and it has Carrion feeder it will cast that else it will also cast mend pet.
Actually before this macro involved feed pet but since this is not necesarry anymore if you have the minor glyph that increases pets happyness from mend pet.
Since this macro is made for my pets ( wolf/ turtle ) to use it just change those names so it matches your pets!

Code:
#showtooltip [pet:wolf/Turtle,nocombat]Mend Pet;[pet:Serpent/Spider,nocombat]Carrion Feeder;[combat]Mend Pet; Mend Pet
/cast [pet:Wolf/Turtle/Scorpid/crab,nocombat] Mend Pet; [pet:Serpent/Spider,nocombat] Carrion Feeder; [combat] Mend Pet

Attack
this is just your ordinary attack button, it will cast hunters mark, kill command for pet, puts your pet defensive and let it attack.

Code:
#showtooltip Hunter's Mark
/cast Hunter's Mark
/cast Kill Commands
/petdefensive
/petattack

Melee and get aways
Since hunter spells share different cooldowns you can make some nice combo's with melee attacks

Raptor Strike / Mongoose
Simple macro for casting raptor strike and then mongoose bite quickly

Code:
#showtooltip Raptor Strike
/cast Raptor Strike
/cast Mongoose Bite

Wing Clip
This macro will Slow your target with wing clip and gives a quick slap in the face just before you are making your get away

Code:
#showtooltip Wing Clip
/cast Raptor Strike
/cast Wing Clip

Dissengage one of my favorite
What this macro does is first hits your target with a slap in the face, then slows it with wing clip, then makes you jump backwards with dissengage and then shoots it
with a autoshot... ( Macro's dont get better then this ). to ensure maximum "piss offness" from your target put a frost trap on the ground before you hit this Very Happy

Code:
#showtooltip Disengage
/cast Raptor Strike
/cast Wing Clip
/cast Disengage
/startattack

Shots
MAcro's with shots to save some button space or just usefull

Normal Shots
I have altered all my shots as the Chimera shot here below so i dont have to right click it, it will always auto shot I have this cuz im used to just "tab" my way from
target to target. as you see below its easy just fill in any shot you like.

Code:
#showtooltip Chimera Shot
/cast Chimera Shot
/cast !Auto Shot

Stings
this is a simple combination of all the stings press a button and get a different one standard would be serpent sting. you can make this kind of button
for any combination of shots of course, usefull to save some space.

Code:
#showtooltip [modifier:ctrl] Viper Sting; [modifier:shift] Scorpid Sting; Serpent Sting
/cast [modifier:ctrl] Viper Sting; [modifier:shift] Scorpid Sting; Serpent Sting
/cast !auto shot

Missdirection+focus / Distracting shot
This one is a little bit more complicated; first off it will cast missdirection on your focus, if you dont have a focus it will cast it on your pet.
If you shift click it will make your current target your focus and casts missdirection on the target.
Last but not least when you CTRL click, it will cast distracting shot.

Code:
#showtooltip [modifier:ctrl]Distracting Shot; Misdirection
/focus [modifier:shift]
/cast [modifier:ctrl] Distracting Shot; [target=focus,exists,nodead] [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection

Volley
this is just a safety macro so you can click volley as much as you like you wont interrupt your current cast.

Code:
#showtooltip Volley
/cast !Volley

Flare
again a safety macro so you dont accidently click away your old flare.

Code:
#showtooltip Flare
/cast !Flare

Traps
Just not to noob it out

Freezing trap
simple but usefull macro, put down a freezing trap and stop all attacks so you dont noob it Smile

Code:
#showtooltip Freezing Trap
/stopcasting
/stopattack
/petpassive
/petfollow
/cast Freezing Trap

General stuff

Bandages
very simple one just bandage your self and get back to your pets target.

Code:
#showtooltip Heavy Netherweave Bandage
/stopcasting
/use [target=player] Heavy Netherweave Bandage
/assist pet

Trinket
easy trinket macro the slot names for your trinkets are 13 and 14 it will use your trinket and then rapid fire
Code:

#showtooltip [modifier:shift] Rapid Fire; 14
/use 14
/cast Rapid Fire

GoGoMount
this is more of an addon then a macro, you can download it Here I really like it
Its a button mount solution, it will always summon the fastest possible mount for the zone your are in ( flying in outland, riding in normal ). it just summons a random one
if you have multiple of the same speed but you can also set it to always summon the same one. Once you installed it make the macro below and you have 1 button mount macro Smile

Code:
#showtooltip ( mount of your choice ) /click GoGoButton

These are my macro's for now Hope theyll be usefull to any hunter starting If i get more awesome ones of which im not sure for what purpose then I will post m here Smile
OR if you need help with a macro let me know Smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft all rights reserved ® ™ ©
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter Macro's :)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: Classes -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com