Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Halftank 
CorpseCorpse
Halftank

Male
Character in WOW
Server: Stormscale
Name: Halftank
Guild: All gear no skill

Hi all _
  Hi all I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 2:30  #
Thanks for the quick invite to the guild. It is funny to play WoW in Taiwan. 1st time watching my screen with 2 languages. My US WoW account was hacked and I cant get it back. (Account was my ex-gf name, no idea where she is now.) Wanted to try the current version as I have stop for 2 years. I am a casual gamer will take my time. Hope I will not get kicked from the guild becaused of that. Anyway is there anything I should know that is different from US WoW? How is it like to play with Taiwan players? Are they different in anyway? Thanx in advance to anyone that give me some advice. See you in the game. Hi all Jecherch
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Hi all _
  Hi all I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 6:54  #
They speak chinese;) anyhow welcome to the community mate!

Hi all

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Taiwan 台灣 realms -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com