Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

simplified chinese in taiwanese version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
arvidd 
CritterCritter

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? _
  simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 21:38  #
Hello everyone,
Is the taiwanese version only using traditional chinese characters only or can it also display simplified chinese?

stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010 - 12:13  #
Dunno i play it with the German client in taiwan.
i dont know anyone playing with the taiwan client from the forum.
ideestyl 
ImpImp

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: TW - Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: 楓曉語
Guild: Legend of defiler

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 11:30  #
Anyone know how to get Chinese characters to show up while using US WoW on a Mac?
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar 2011 - 14:00  #
I would suggest you try to change under the language setting of the Mac into Chinese before you start the game. On my MacBook air I had no problems to read ad write Chinese without installing the fonts what we do on windows. But my Mac was bought in china and I use the latest snowleopard hong kong version.

Do you have the Chinese language availible on your Mac and do you have actuated Chinese language as input language?
ideestyl 
ImpImp

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: TW - Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: 楓曉語
Guild: Legend of defiler

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 10:58  #
stItCh wrote:
I would suggest you try to change under the language setting of the Mac into Chinese before you start the game. On my MacBook air I had no problems to read ad write Chinese without installing the fonts what we do on windows. But my Mac was bought in china and I use the latest snowleopard hong kong version.

Do you have the Chinese language availible on your Mac and do you have actuated Chinese language as input language?

sent you a PM, have since then tried everything I can think of to get it working
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Male Age : 26

Character in WOW
Server: Perenolde
Name: Trollkicker
Guild: Requited Pride

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 22:40  #
I actually play with the TW client on my laptop. If you want it in Simplified Chinese you'll have to download the Mainland client and play with the Communist Scrutiny, from my understanding.
Sponsored content 

simplified chinese in taiwanese version? I_icon_minitime  #

simplified chinese in taiwanese version?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com