Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder _
  Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb 2011 - 12:37  #
What is your opinion?

1. It's great because you don't need to look for a group on the LFG or Trade Channel. Also goes fast, and easy way to gear up a new toon Very Happy . Easy way to do Frost Emblem daily as well.

2. It's great because you don't need to fly to the instance anymore.

3. I don't like it. You say "Hi" they say... nothing. And because we zerg right through the instance in 15 mins, therefore skipping some fun/awesome/wonderful/beautiful/good content.

4. I arena and vote for Random Arena Finder.

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder Patch_3.3_LFD
Crom 
HarpyHarpy

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Crom / Slag
Guild:

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb 2011 - 7:56  #
It's a great addition to the game. It makes solo play a lot easier, which is good for foreigners playing in China because there aren't that many English speakers around to want to group for everything you want to get done.

One big con for it is sometimes the groups you get assigned can cost you a fortune in repair bills. wall
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza
Guild: TCW

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:11  #
I've ran about a dozen instances with this. Nobody ever says hi, and it pretty much is silent throughout all runs. As a warrior with pvp gear, I'm still running normals to gear up for heroics, so it's pretty much been me carrying a buncha 78-79's in every instance. I love this tool though...wish we had it while I was leveling up on an underpopulated server.
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011 - 22:13  #
I love and hate it...
1. Since the exodus out of Chinese realms into Taiwan servers our guild has never returned. We still have 4 faithful guild members but since we're all working adults we can only do dungeons when everyone is free. But since I've got a lot of free time I play more then everyone else- but I'm the only American of the group and I can't speak Chinese so I solo A LOT! But that doesn't really help me get gear.

2. It's made finding a team on our low pop server much easier then ever before...most of the time we have to beg someone from a bigger guild to help us out and they don't always have time.

3. It sucks because if ANY THING happens to your internet or you lag- the group kicks you. Most of the time I get kicked once I'm dead so that means I get transported back to Darlan- DEAD- meaning I have to take the sickness and pay like 25 gold in repairs each time. Really pisses me off when I've found a good group but I'm kicked off the server. It happened 3 times today and it gets really expensive PLUS I can't go back and complete the dungeon with another group because I'm locked out.
Deviant 
ImpImp
Deviant

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountains
Name: Deviant
Guild:

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011 - 7:41  #
It really depends on what style of player you want to be or are.

The new system takes away the social part, I use to run about 11-15 dungeons a day when I was on EU and barely anyone spoke, they had all done these dungeons so many times and just power through...

The most typing was "Wait, Mana" "Telephone brb"

But if it's quick badges and gear you want then it is perfect for those players.
Sometimes still people would create their own groups and do dungeons, just to have that social feeling.

But if its a quick dungeon you want, its perfect.
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011 - 11:39  #
Overall, I guess I have a positive experience with the Dungeon Finder. There are plenty of negatives as mentioned by others above, but it is great to have the option to use the dungeon finder. It certainly makes finding gear and levelling much simpler.
Sponsored content 

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder I_icon_minitime  #

Your Opinion on the Random Dungeon Finder

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com