Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
iNoVa 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? _
  currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011 - 7:01  #
Sup guys ! Im ready to start getting all addicted to wow again ... sigh ... lol .. and i just wanted to know which guild currently has the most active players. Like they say the more the marrier =)

aight! see ya dudes soon
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011 - 9:31  #
Hey there iNova!

Welcome to the community. Based on what I've seen, the guilds that have the most activity nowadays is the Laowai Club guild and Bronzebeard Guild. Check my sig to learn more!

Cheers.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011 - 11:13  #
Hello iNova and welcome to our community forum,

We have a few expats guilds running out there, and if I could give you a good hint it would be to try them all and see what fits you best. PVE?PVP?ally?horde?

solely looking at the population would be a terrible mistake, since we are all expatriate, and a lot move in and out of China after a couple years. A realm might be the hotspot today and totally deserted in 6 months, when some quiet realm might become the realm of the year with the coming of a dude and his buddies.

There's a sticky in the general forum listing the main guilds.

Take your time and have fun in Wow China.
iNoVa 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011 - 13:52  #
thnx guys for the reply !! Ill consider your answers =) im more inclined towards horde hehe ill be looking into horde pvp guilds. any recomendations ? noob friendly guilds?
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011 - 17:50  #
bolomas wrote:
since we are all expatriate, and a lot move in and out of China after a couple years

This is true but aren't there also some Chinese players in the guilds? So even if the Expats come and go- you'll still have a guild to work with. But that's just my opinion, seeing as I've never run into another Expat on my server ever...and I've been on CWoW since it opened in China. But my Chinese guild mates are really fun to play with even if I can't understand them sometimes...not to mention my pinyin has improved as well.
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar 2011 - 5:05  #
IF Alliance PVE is your thing, our guild has an average of 8 active foreigners and 2 active Chinese everyday. Several of us have multiple level 80s so play whatever you like your more then welcome to join us. I do suggest some class that can heal or tank at least as an off-specialization.

To find us, goto Region 1, Shanghai, Madoulan (玛多兰) Alliance

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar 2011 - 12:55  #
ReiChina wrote:
bolomas wrote:
since we are all expatriate, and a lot move in and out of China after a couple years

This is true but aren't there also some Chinese players in the guilds? So even if the Expats come and go- you'll still have a guild to work with. But that's just my opinion, seeing as I've never run into another Expat on my server ever...and I've been on CWoW since it opened in China. But my Chinese guild mates are really fun to play with even if I can't understand them sometimes...not to mention my pinyin has improved as well.

Indeed! But a majority of those guys speak english. (and we're starting to overtake them in raids. 4/10 are foreigners in raids!)
How 'bout dropping around one of these days? currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? Smiley-4
Sponsored content 

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow? I_icon_minitime  #

currently, which guild has the most active members in cwow?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com