Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

TW/US Patch Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Male Age : 26

Character in WOW
Server: Perenolde
Name: Trollkicker
Guild: Requited Pride

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 4:40  #
So, for everyone playing either Taiwan or US, you'd know Patch 4.1 is coming up Soon™. Any thoughts about it? The Call to Arms system for the LFG tool is kinda cool especially since the reward satchels are BoA.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 11:34  #
Didn't Blizzard also add this reward in Heroics to get more Tanks/Healers in order to shorten the LFD tool?
Reviving Zul'gurub and Zul'aman was kind of dumb though, but the new reward might be worth it... no tiger mount though..
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Character in WOW

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 22:31  #
I already mentioned that. I'm gonna level up my healer non-stop now just so I can get that BoA satchel. My hunter's my mount collector.
bcastleberg 
SuccubusSuccubus
bcastleberg

Male Age : 45

Character in WOW
Server: 瑞文戴尔pvp,马多兰pve, 山丘之王pvp
Name: Fartblossom,Bonehead,Greathealer,Retibution
Guild: pve, Cow eaters

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011 - 5:06  #
well i been reading about this new patch. The patches for mainly usa server problems. What happening in USA wow was that tanks were charging a large sum of gold to run these instances. So few tanks in USA wow. So blizzard decide make this patch to help stop it. Well if you read most popular game magazines they all seem say it going make it worse on wow than it already is on usa wow. They seems it will flip away from tank and go to the healer. Healer will start chargeing large sums of money. Right now most forums thinks this worse idea wow has ever come up since tbc. They say patch will not fix the problem.
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Character in WOW

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 1:27  #
Except, it will.

I play on Perenolde US, and I do see tanks advertise charging people, somwhere between 50g-100g. Queues are an upwards of 40 minutes during peak hours so I usually get a tank from my guild to speed things up.

However, with this patch, tanks will queue more, DPS will get lower queue times, and tanks will probably start charging less because of the large influx of tanks looking to make a profit. Yeah, this does bring in more bad tanks and healers, but since queue times are reduced and we can just replace them, who cares? Just cycle through them until you find a good one. Plus, the satchel awards mounts, can be sent from character to character, encouraging DPS to roll tank/healers. It's a win/win situation.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011 - 12:59  #
Sup wrote:
Except, it will.

I play on Perenolde US, and I do see tanks advertise charging people, somwhere between 50g-100g. Queues are an upwards of 40 minutes during peak hours so I usually get a tank from my guild to speed things up.

However, with this patch, tanks will queue more, DPS will get lower queue times, and tanks will probably start charging less because of the large influx of tanks looking to make a profit. Yeah, this does bring in more bad tanks and healers, but since queue times are reduced and we can just replace them, who cares? Just cycle through them until you find a good one. Plus, the satchel awards mounts, can be sent from character to character, encouraging DPS to roll tank/healers. It's a win/win situation.

Interesting. Has the drop chance of mounts been discussed as of now?
Sup 
FelhoundFelhound
Sup

Character in WOW

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011 - 18:33  #
Urubaen wrote:
Sup wrote:
Except, it will.

Interesting. Has the drop chance of mounts been discussed as of now?

They've determined it to be equal to the drop chance in the original instance. For example, Rivendare's Deathcharger has a 1% drop chance from the satchel.
underdog 
MurlocMurloc
underdog

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: i dont know how to read it LOL
Name: Underdog/Subfocus/Frostitute
Guild: same as server

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 10:20  #
the patch is fking gay, lost of probs in arena... MMR not counted, and wtf is wrong with feral druid? was sitting at a 2k MMR with my priest and won 2 games (of course these were not counted...) and lost 3, yeah im at 1810 MMR....
Subfocus Gnome Priest
Peace
Sponsored content 

TW/US Patch Changes _
  TW/US Patch Changes I_icon_minitime  #

TW/US Patch Changes

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com