Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lemoenus 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Tandramas
Guild: Ace Team

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? _
  Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 9:05  #
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if they are doing frequent ICC 10 man or other raids and on which realm and guild? I am looking for an English speaking guild who currently (2011) does high end content on the Chinese mainland servers. If you are constantly raiding I'll transfer my character (Level 80 Shadow-priest) to your realm and help you fill up the numbers for the raid (yes, I'm that kind).

Thanks
John
Posted May 26, 2011

Lemoenus 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 11:27  #
I play alliance and my armoury link is here- http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ysera&cn=Tandramas
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 12:32  #
Not sure if thats for u. But most people of Cow Eaters do 10 - 25 man ICC G or Pug raids. We do not get the 10 guild people online to do it together atm. We have done TOC10 ,10Onyx guild internall but that was not in summer time Smile

Lee one of our chinese friends does regular Raids not sure if u would have the time and skill to raid with him and his chinese guild, even most of his chars are Cow Eater member.
Hermann 
RaptorRaptor
Hermann

Male Age : 48

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac, Emercris
Name: Evilyn, Deatheater, Cutuopen, Xena, Hermann, Antipala, Gebirgsjager
Guild: Crazies

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 6:14  #
So, the answer is, like in the last 2 years,...NO.

Up to now there is no foreigner guild doing raids esp. ICC or RS - unfortunately...

Normally they take pugs but mostly only for 10 Onyxia or Vault.

Main problems are: Tanks, healers and players (especially the good gears ones) who have to show up on time and on regular basis.

The last effort by Mulan and then me to get ppl together in one realm failed.

My experience and I am happy if someone prove me different

Hermann
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 7:03  #
Yeah people not showing up is definitely the pve guild killer we've been enjoying for ages on these servers. And if gold raid were fun for a time, I find the lack of achievements and atmosphere not fun at all. Fast food raid, and when the dude run with the gold it's not only the empty box of cherry but also the empty XXL sized cream canister you get stuffed in your ass.

I still find sad that since server transfer and faction change are available the players on the Chinese servers didn't try to gather in a well balanced server, just for the heck of it. Worst case you got more ppl to talk with, best case you end up with enough ppl to do something fun most of the time.

Most of us got at least 1 alt we could move, just for the meaning of it you know.

But well.
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 8:35  #
actually bolo, now in maduolan gw got enough around 10+ people its just they won't talk or do anything with each other Smile ain't that a lil bit sad lol
Rallist 
HarpyHarpy
Rallist

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Maduolan/Alterac
Name: Rallist/Mootisha
Guild: Cow Eaters/Crazy Waigourens

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 12:35  #
Liangchaoxin wrote:
actually bolo, now in maduolan gw got enough around 10+ people its just they won't talk or do anything with each other Smile ain't that a lil bit sad lol

Hmmm...I'm just happily leveling right now...and im doing a pair of chars pretty much at the same time. You do make it sound like people aren't friendly?? I may be new but i have tried to help people with advice/money(not much true!)/bags to start up AND I'm pretty sure i've seen guild chat being used ^^

I think with the 4-5 new people recently, and with the speed they are leveling, the guild can look forward to doing some fun stuff together...maybe im naive...

/Rallist
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 14:29  #
naive is good, we need more people like u, and less realistic bastard like me, anyway i'm also hoping the same thing Wink well hopefully things will be better.
Lemoenus 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Server:

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011 - 18:54  #
So yeah guys- I organized a 10 man raid on the Maduolan realm. About twelve people accepted and two people showed up. Chinese players filled the rest of the team, skipped 75% of the content and we finished the 'raid'. FAIL!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011 - 6:48  #
Lol, I think the most ironical in this story : we have three (known) guilds on CN1 and as far as I know none got enough dedicated players to run anything other than pugs atm.

There were a time we didn't have realm and faction transfer so there were little we could do. But now... And with the new guild system coming with cataclysm...

Perso I'm the middle of a hiatus so I'm not trying anything more than simply point and laugh at it. But if I were playing actively I'd be bitching about it every single day since faction change started.

Situation right now : no guild do real raiding. New comers scattered in non raiding guilds till the end of times.

Situation with a reformed group : maybe enough to do real raiding. New comers all at the same address.

As for the address just find a balanced pvp server in the faction that is the dominating battlegrounds battlegroup (which actually is Horde on the Chinese servers) and you statistically get most people happy.
Sneer 
KoboldKobold

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1 - Alterac Valley 奥特兰克 (PVP) Horde
Name: Sneer
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011 - 16:05  #
I for one am willing to move server/faction to get into a decent organised raid group. reading the various posts on this it kind of looks like there are enough people, or will be soon...

how about we add our details into a spreadsheet (as was attempted before), so we can get a better picture of who can/will move server/faction for the raids to finally happen? we can work out how/where later.

the assumptions are that you speak english, you will prioritise raiding over PVP (i.e. moving server for the sake of raiding), and you are available in the evenings (between 6pm and 12am GMT+7)

publicly editable spreadsheet:
http://www.editgrid.com/user/nirius/RAID_group_assembler

contains the following fields:
Character Name Class Tank/Heal/DPS? Level Gearscore / iLevel Faction Willing to Change Faction? Region Server Willing to Change Server? E-Mail Address Notes
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 3:33  #
Hi Nirius,

I've added my details, although I think you should add a column entitled availability so people can list how many days a week they are willing to participate in raids. They take rather a long time, so I definitely can't try raiding every day. I'm happy to set aside a few days a week aside specifically for raiding, though.

Shortstuff.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 6:17  #
Just my thoughts, I wouldn't complicate things too much. Even if people try to gather, there's no way to guarantee you'll be able to raid. A good start would be to create an environment where all the newcomers land at the same address, instead of being scattered like it has been for a while.

A few months ago I tried to push toward a mass transfer to the Alterac realm home of the Crasy Waiguoren guild . The realm is balanced as it can be, good economy, they are horde side and the battlegroup they are in "owns" alliance in bgs (just go check my win/loss ratio for the wotlk bgs on armory).

I also heard ppl from other CN1 realms were interested to transfer if there were a mass regroup. I wouldn't look further.

All it takes is buy those damn gamecards, go bump their thread once you are there, and make sure every expats on Wow China knows there is an attempt to consolidate in this place.
Sneer 
KoboldKobold

Male
Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 6:44  #
Hey Bolomas, thanks for the info. That server/guild sounds ideal to me. What went wrong with the mass transfer plan then? Are those ppl on other realms still interested in moving, and do you have their details?

I think the impetus for everyone to go out and get their cards and transfer would be the knowledge that everyone else would do the same thing. Once we're all on there and raiding, it would be the most attractive option for newcomers, and it would become common knowledge that it is 'the server for foreigners'. I think filling out the spreadsheet is the best way to collect everyone's best intentions into one place for all to see, to encourage some kind of action.

I agree about keeping it simple at this stage too - putting in stuff like availabilities is unnecessary as it doesn't affect the main issue of where we move to.

Really hope everyone gets on board with this - The Crazy Waiguorens on CN1 奥特兰克 can be our new home! Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? Smiley-4
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 7:11  #
I think back then ppl were scared to move lol. But I'm pretty sure most ppl are bored today and will move without much afterthoughts. 3-4 ppl willing to raid on each realm but they are soooo scattered. Simple maths.

I'm gonna tell you one thing. Just do it ! (no they don't finance the forum)

I'm gonna buy those damn cards and transfer my main there. Nothing to lose honestly.

See you there.

Sneer 
KoboldKobold

Male
Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 8:07  #
OK good idea, leading by example. I'll get my cards and transfer asap too.

Those Alterac Alliance are about to have a very bad day... Very Happy
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 10:14  #
I'm up for it as well! Will transfer my Protribution paladin over to alterac. Gotta say goodbye to some CN buddies though.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 11:48  #
Got the cards, gonna sort out bank mailbox and bags and move my shaman first since I'm a little bit fed up with the pally. I hope more will follow.
Sneer 
KoboldKobold

Male
Character in WOW

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 14:43  #
transfer to 奥特兰克 underway, see you there soon
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011 - 18:47  #
interesting, but no comment atm since i'm gonna go back to my country until September, if people really start to gather i don't see a reason why i won't try joining
Sponsored content 

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids? I_icon_minitime  #

Anyone involved in ICC 10 Man (or other high level) raids?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com