Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

help and advice needed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
tarmac 
CritterCritter

help and advice needed! _
  help and advice needed! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2007 - 7:07  #
Hi all,

I really want to start playing WoW again (i used to back in the UK), but my Chinese language ability is pretty poor (especially my written Chinese). So, having read around this forum and seeing that to do all the cool stuff (like raiding) requires me to be able to understand Chinese to a reasonable standard, is there anyway that I can play WoW in China (i live in Jinzhou, Liaoning Prov.) but using an English server (like a similar one that i used when i was playing in the UK)??

I've saved up enough money to buy myself a decent computer, but the only thing that is stopping me is this problem: i want to play WoW but using an English server. Is it possible for me to do this?

Thanks!
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

help and advice needed! _
  help and advice needed! I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2007 - 7:56  #
sure, you have to do the same changes in the game settings (cant tell more, i have never been concerned by that problem, but the answer is among our threads) that western people willing to join chinese servers. That is, you will have to pay about 8pounds, wont you; you may want to choose coming in one of the 3 guilds we have here around China; I dunno for the 2 others but in Shanghai 1, we do have people connected every night (during daytime as well but i cant confirm), not a lot, about 4 to 10 people, that is at least enough not to feel alone here in China when playing Very Happy

help and advice needed!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com