Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Chinese client - Final patch part available

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available _
  Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 1:48  #
Just now after a login with the chinese client the final part of the patch started downloading.

If I should zip some files after the client update is done, please tell me, which files exactly u need and I will upload them somewhere.

cu ingame

Alex

Btw, if somebody needs an invitation to join Google+, send me a pm with your mail address
irrelevance 
KoboldKobold
irrelevance

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Irrelevance
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 2:24  #
isn't google plus blocked in china?
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 2:42  #
As chinese people ignores chinese traffic rules and laws, I ignore chinese internet rules and laws and enjoy Facebook and Youtube while I'm singing "**** You" from Lily Allen and thinking about stupid tie wearers in Beijing.

I think every foreigner here gives a shit about the stupid internet censorship from this paranoid government.

back to topic.

The patch download stopped at 99%.

More people have this problem in the moment
http://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=4398504&_fp=1

Need to wait.

Alex
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 3:30  #
Hello Alex,

If you could upload the files in the root folder that would be sweet.

But I think China also have a streaming client which installs those files almost immediatly, but right now all their websites are offline or unavailable.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 3:53  #
Final part is 61.3mb for the Chinese client. After downloading it does not finish because the blizzard downloader acts as p2p client and supports uploads for other users which are still downloading the patch. You can see under the connection log that download is 0 but upload in my case is around 150kb/s.

Version number is still same a before 4.1.14250
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 4:04  #
Here u can download the files which cannot finish downloading with the Blizzard downloader.

http://u.115.com/file/e65p3uos

My client is updating right now.

Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 4:26  #
U can find the root files from a chinese client herer.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20540919/root+files.rar

Now the chinese launcher downloads additional 10.5GB

Chinese client - Final patch part available Launch10
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 4:34  #
nice thanks.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 4:45  #
Ok I did a first test on my english client version 4.1.a (still has to stream 2gb of data to be able to play). I've put the chinese wow.exe build 4.1.0.14250.

The game starts normally, no crash, the login screen is in english and the version was 4.1.0.14250.

So far, so good Smile

EDIT: I did a second test where I changed the realmlist.wtf to connect on the chinese client and type my login. I got the "Unable to validate game version".

Last edited by bolomas on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 4:59; edited 1 time in total
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 4:58  #
It seems like, there can be some problems to update the chinese client with windows7 64bit versions.

But in the link below might be some helpful solutions.

http://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=4398980&_fp=1
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:07  #
Here is the the actual realmlist.wtf

set realmlist cn.logon.warcraftchina.com
set patchlist zhCN.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal cn

funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:22  #
Can someone host http://u.115.com/file/e65p3uos somewhere else please it wont let me download from there =(
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:33  #
download worked for me.

Try this link

http://113.105.174.3/down_hot13/M00/01/24/cWmuA04ZQrQAAAAAA4_m-hfex8g0204555/WoW-3.3.5.13930-4.1.0.14250-CN.rar?k=qIi8xpO51tp30Nifd2MZLQ&t=1310452291&u=117.81.149.186@0@e65p3uos&file=WoW-3.3.5.13930-4.1.0.14250-CN.rar
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:35  #
Cool that linked seemed to work

On a side note if oyur downloading stage 2 with the background downloader, If you close it, it might not start up again!

my background downloader was patching to the stage 2 ok, it stopped at 99%. i figured ill restart it and maybe it would continue, now when i start it, it does'nt even go to part 2, stays on stage 1

Tried updating with logging in with the launcher but it just sticks at 0%
Gast 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:41  #
Change the 2 files with the downloaded two and start the exe. There comes a long list with errors. Just click OK and the updater start running.

It worked for me and Stitch is updating as well in the moment.

funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:52  #
yeah i was going nuts with the errors thinking i messed up. turns out there just asking if you want to overwrite the files =D
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 7:52  #
Ok got my Chinese client fully up and running.
FOR ALL WIN7 64bit users which have problems after the chinese patch was downloaded go to here http://nga.178.com/read.php?tid=4398980&_fp=1 and download the installertome and installer.exe from the Thread.

@Alex after i changed the files from the link the installation took over 30min but when the game startet it just need 1gb to download.

I guess the files u exchanged are the installer files for a full client and not the one for patching thats why u have 10gb to download it didnt install the 6gb from the pre patch properly Smile
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 8:03  #
i tried that stich but it still says 10 gig =(
zhenshibendan 
MurlocMurloc
zhenshibendan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN10 Barrenland贫瘠之地
Name: 真是笨蛋
Guild: LV

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:05  #
Dont worry,i've called Netease up and they said they were trying to solve the update problems.Now over 70% of the players cant upgrade their wow to 4.1,me neither hehe.Let's wait!
zhenshibendan 
MurlocMurloc
zhenshibendan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN10 Barrenland贫瘠之地
Name: 真是笨蛋
Guild: LV

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:07  #
For anyone who stops at 11% 13% 17% 40% etc when upgrading,try it again and again.This is up to your Internet connection since so many people are trying to upgrade and connect to Netease's server.
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza
Guild: TCW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:39  #
I was continuously stuck around 11 or 12% (and error'd), here's a solution that worked for me:

http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html

Basically just changed my IP4 DNS to google's (8.8.8.Cool. At 15% now..crossing my fingers.

Edit: I cannot get past 16% before it errors.. very frustrating.

Last edited by Mican on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 15:33  #
I'm torn...should I just go ahead and start with the Chinese version or wait to see if the English version will work? I'm guessing that it might take some major time to even get an idea if the English version will work at all (I took a peek at the Tech thread)...but are we talking months or weeks or days- I couldn't tell that. Razz

Edit: Well scratch that. Apparently we cannot download anything at all, but it does say that other people are downloading from us. My hubby is trying to patch his Chinese server and it's been about 5 hours since he's been trying to download- anyone else having this problem? Could it be that our internet is just too slow?

Last edited by ReiChina on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:12  #
Ok with the English version on the fritz can some one post some links to Chinese clients links for those of us who have none?

I have the old TBC downloader full. but not the patches or WotLK.

a set of Links to the patches would help for those of us who are chinese search disabled.
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:58  #
patches in Chinese...
SORRY!!! I got the wrong one, he thought I wanted the ones in English not Chinese. Hubby is checking now
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Name: Pouetpou

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:06  #
ReiChina wrote:
patches in Chinese...
SORRY!!! I got the wrong one, he thought I wanted the ones in English not Chinese. Hubby is checking now
Ifyou have a good link to fully download the chinese client it will be also very appreciated.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 19:18  #
Have found a download link from a CN website for the CN client.

http://www.verycd.com/files/daec1f9948fcafdb4de41014533e76626708185929.

Click on the red box below the name of the .rar (you won't be able to download with firefox, use IE or chrome). It'll ask you to dwonload their P2P software. When it's installed. Click on the red box again, and the download should start in the app.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 20:23  #
Thanks for the link, it help:

Here should be the full client for CATA CN (13.1G):
[魔兽世界-大地的裂变.4.1.0.完整客户端].WoW-4.1.0-zhCN-WLK-Installer.rar
gtranslate:
[World of Warcraft - earth fission .4.1.0. Full client]. WoW-4.1.0-zhCN-WLK-Installer.rar

http://www.verycd.com/files/b7ed77d29e77554da77c92bf09fa357814046523018

EDIT:
But also have this link (27.8GB):
《魔兽世界-大地的裂变》(World of Warcraft - Cataclysm)国服版本 4.1.0完整客户端+[3.2.2-3.3.5 升级包]+[3.3.5-4.1.0 升级包][压缩包]
Gtranslate:
"World of Warcraft - earth fission" (World of Warcraft - Cataclysm) dress version 4.1.0 full client + [3.2.2-3.3.5 upgrade package] + [3.3.5-4.1.0 upgrade package] [archive]

http://www.verycd.com/topics/2843284/

stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 20:46  #
go for thr big one my chinese folder is 27gb small one will download data after its installed.
big one should be almost complete just a few files download but u can propably play.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 20:48  #
hao de but that's strange, it seems I will download the same things 2 times...

Full client installer 3.2.2 + patch 3.2.2 to 3.3.5 + patch 3.3.5 to 4.1.0
+
Full client installer 4.1.0

The full client 4.1.0 shoud already containt the other things, isn't it ?
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Character in WOW

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 15:00  #
Sorry I couldn't get back on the internet after I went to look for the link...baby issues. Sad
Sponsored content 

Chinese client - Final patch part available I_icon_minitime  #

Chinese client - Final patch part available

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com