Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Any hardcore english speaking guilds on TW/CN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lt.Saw 
MurlocMurloc

Character in WOW
Server: Saurfang
Name: Tinaturna
Guild:

Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 7:28  #
I was pretty happy raiding on US server with Australian guild, but my work time is shifting and that means I will be out of time range of all Australian guilds (it will be really hard to make it to raid, they start raiding at 5PM GMT+8 time).

I'm hardcore type of raider, was playing on EU before moving to China. 12/12HM ICC25 with LK25HM kill on June 4th pre 3.3.5 nerf. Got Death's Demise in Octover 2009. SWP full clear pre-nerfs.

I started raiding in Cata content really late, in February in semi-casual guild on US realm in Australian guild, went into hardcore guild in March and went to 9/13HM with Sinestra wipe at 4% (QQ). Now at 6/7 in Firelands, 25man.

+ I have better connection to TW/CN servers (even tho I prefer playing on EU/US), sitting at 10-20ms to CN servers and 30-40ms to TW servers vs 150-170ms to West Cost US servers.

P.S.
Not interested joining avarage Joe raiders to farm easy kills. Not interested in PvP either.
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 8:03  #
There are a few English speaking guilds on Chinese servers. Take a look in the dedicated thread.

http://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2042-where-should-i-we-move-the-active-player-census

Note* There have been alot of advertizments for a BIG move to The Crazy Waiguorens - many people are transfering servers to join us but we are a casual guild dedicated to supporting indivdual play preference. We are not hardcore.

I wish you luck and a great gaming experience.
Lt.Saw 
MurlocMurloc

Character in WOW
Guild:

Sun 17 Jul 2011 - 10:06  #
Sorry, I'm looking for hardcore progression guild (10 or 25m) with 3-4 raids a week and stable team. Sad

Browsing through the thread didn't show up any PvE guilds that are hardcore or semi-hardcore.

I'm not willing to play only on TW/CN servers, but can still continue to play on US servers if any guilds or people here in GMT+8 zone happen to raid on US/EU. Only guilds I stumble upon are Philipino guilds that are either Philipino only or not really good in PvE raiding. Sad
Lt.Saw 
MurlocMurloc

Character in WOW
Guild:

Thu 28 Jul 2011 - 22:09  #
Lol, forgot there is Daylight saving in Australia, so matter has fixed itself, at least for next 6 months anyway.

Derp.
irrelevance 
KoboldKobold

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Irrelevance
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Fri 29 Jul 2011 - 4:07  #
It's difficult to be a hardcore raider if you're an entire content patch behind. Kinda kills the mood.
Sponsored content 

Today at 1:16  #

Any hardcore english speaking guilds on TW/CN?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum