Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Class leaders / mentoring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 9:06  #
We had this i my old guild which worked pretty well

Each class will have a leader who will simply put "know his s**t about that class"
other members of that class who arent sure or peopel see they arent pulling there untapped hidden mystical dps either through wrong gems/talents/rotations etc can get the class leader to show the guy the ropes.

Ive had t osort out a few specs already that with classes i havent played in years and theres a few members i can give props to who were doing very poor dps but with a bit of help pushed it up an easy 4-5k in a few days *cough* shadow * cough*
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 9:36  #
funkyging wrote:
We had this i my old guild which worked pretty well

Each class will have a leader who will simply put "know his s**t about that class"
other members of that class who arent sure or peopel see they arent pulling there untapped hidden mystical dps either through wrong gems/talents/rotations etc can get the class leader to show the guy the ropes.

Ive had t osort out a few specs already that with classes i havent played in years and theres a few members i can give props to who were doing very poor dps but with a bit of help pushed it up an easy 4-5k in a few days *cough* shadow * cough*

Class Leader for paladin: press 1 to bubble, 2 to lay on hands, 3 to auto hit. Tada!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Sun 11 Sep 2011 - 18:52  #
There have been posts on the forum about Class help but not all go on this site.

Warriors
MT>DPS
Barrax>PVP
Gruumsh>Tank

for now !
Sponsored content 

Today at 6:21  #

Class leaders / mentoring

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions -
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum