Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! _
  R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011 - 12:42  #
Post all your RAF messages here.

Please format it in the following way:

[time you will be on] - [from what day to what day] - [race preferences]

Please Note that Recruit A Friend on Mainland servers only lasts until level 60.

Last edited by Urubaen on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 15:35; edited 1 time in total
dnam 
CritterCritter

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011 - 14:08  #
looking for somebody to raf level with me
u will be the one recruiting me
server will be CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) horde
during the week i will be online from 5-11pm and weekends from 5pm to whole night if im not tired except sundays.
it would be nice if we could level up 2 heroes but not neccessary if not wanted.
Yurengi 
KoboldKobold

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012 - 16:32  #
Hey,
Looking for someone to be able to RAF, my friend that wanted to play isnt going to play afterall.

Is anyone looking for an RAF?

Time would be i'm usually free around 1PM - 7PM 10 PM - 2 or 3 AM, I would like a druid and maybe a mage, would be better to have a tank or heal for the queue each time.

Thanks.
Winotaur 
ImpImp

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 12:26  #
Hey,

I'm a long time wow player who want to return and play MOP. Since I now live in Guangzhou I want to play on Chinese servers and join the crazy Waiguorens.

I would also like someone to RAF me as I want to power level. I plan on starting on the 18th of August and playing solidly for about 3 weeks minus weekends as I have no work.

I don't know the benefits of RAF in China, but even if you cant play with me and just want the free mount that's cool. Otherwise I plan to play either a warrior/paladin tank or a hunter/warlock. Really I want to casually raid in MOP. But tanking up to 85 on my own speaking no Chinese might be a wipe fest even if I know all the dungeons.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! Reply if you want to RAF. Very Happy
Yurengi 
KoboldKobold

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 13:41  #
Im leveling up with my level brother... it used to be until lvl 60 but i guess its not anymore... maybe now around 80 =)
And i don't mind raffing with you =).
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 14:48  #
Recruit a friend last till level 80 or 81 not sure.
Winotaur 
ImpImp

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 14:55  #
Ok, awesome. So how do we work it out in China? I send you the email address that will be linked to the account? Will it be easy to activate since I can't read Chinese?

Also guy from Guangzhou Smile, thanks for the help but also do you know anywhere in GZ I can buy a razer naga or similar gaming mouse? My girlfriend reckons around Tian he, but I'd probably end up at a pet store. Or should I go to HK?

Thanks
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 19:15  #
They have those at the computer plaza in Foshan so they must have them in Guangzhou aswell suppliers are the same.
Winotaur 
ImpImp

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012 - 8:28  #
Thanks mate I'll look around.
Spooky 
DefiasDefias
Spooky

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Spooky

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012 - 6:06  #
Or you can order them from wwww.amazon.cn , you can pay cash opon delivery, thats how i buy 99% of what i need geek
Azile 
ImpImp

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 11:49  #
Hi all,

Living in Guangzhou and playing WoW on US servers - but I give up...it is too laggy and DCs are getting worse and worse. So I am restarting on the China servers, looking to join Crazy Waiguorens and...

I need RaF asap, please PM me if you will do and I can send my account email information. I play a LOT and will not need much help other than the RaF, guild invite.

Been playing WoW since vanilla,

Azile
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012 - 19:47  #
Im looking for an RAF, for anyone thinking about it.
PM me your mail and I send you the invite.
asslikethat123 
CorpseCorpse

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 6:17  #
Barrax 
HarpyHarpy
Barrax

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountain
Name: Barrax / SideShowBob

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013 - 14:25  #
Looking for RAF partner, please PM me here

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013 - 3:37  #
Are you still eligible for RAF if you created an account and have the demo? Meaning can I be recruited. I guess I can always recruit.

I have been thinking about getting a new account with another id (the one I am using now was kind of a 'ex gf' that makes things a little awkward}.
Barrax 
HarpyHarpy
Barrax

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountain
Name: Barrax / SideShowBob

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013 - 12:14  #
I need RAF! please add my real ID if you can RAF with me warpblademaster@hotmail.com
Sponsored content 

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here! I_icon_minitime  #

R.A.F with the Crazy Waiguorens - Post here!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: General -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com