Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Amigos! =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Moomba 
CorpseCorpse

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 10:46  #
From Barcelona to Shanghai, its ....MOOMBA!! Hola everyone! Im a friend of tabasco, got me into playing WOW, saw him play a couple of times, and cought my attention, so i decided to join him to play, he told me about this awesome group of people TCW , so id like to join the nice family you all have going =)

Im playing with him now, im a cow warrior .. MOOMBA!

Hope to meet you all soon =)

Amigos! =) Smiley-4 Amigos! =) Smiley-4 Amigos! =) Smiley-4 Amigos! =) Smiley-4
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 11:18  #
WELOCOME Amigo! Look foreward to the many adventures you will have, enjoy TCW and dont be afraid to ask for help!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 13:39  #
Welcome to TCW Moomba! I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here! Oh, and:

Amigos! =) Fcb

Right? ;P
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 15:27  #
Welcome, Moomba. Glad you could join us from the secret cow level.

Are you an agent of the Federal Commission for Baking like Uru seems to be? Such a strange government bureau, but I suppose you don't want non-compliant bakers running around. Smile

Moomba 
CorpseCorpse

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 16:06  #
Visca Barca!! Urubaen! You're already my favorite =) jajaja

Thank you Blackhorn and Gruumsh!

what a warm welcome from my new familia!

Amigos! =) Jecherch Amigos! =) Jecherch Amigos! =) Jecherch

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 16:13  #
Warmaster_Blackhorn wrote:

Are you an agent of the Federal Commission for Baking like Uru seems to be? Such a strange government bureau, but I suppose you don't want non-compliant bakers running around. Smile

Indeed Warmaster Blackhorn. We have been receiving reports from our sources that some bakers in your dungeon have not been respecting the Laws of Baking, i.e selling bad bread. Please tell them to refrain from doing so, or you will have to pay the Baker's fee.
Also, the Health Department of Azeroth (H.D.A), as well as the International Non-Sanitary Awful Nutriments Entreprise (I.N.S.A.N.E) would like to have a word with you, concerning the food that you have been throwing out of your window, only to land on passer-bys below. It is interesting to note that the H.D.A is very 'badass' ; they hated the non-healthy way of life of the undead so much, that they founded what we call today: Church for the Propagation of Light In Non-Bright Places Especially the Undead (hence known as C.P.L.I.N.B.P.E.).

Sgt. Baker Uru
The Federal Commission for Baking
If you like bread or pastries, and would like to protect the beauty that is their taste, call l3-4-K-3-R-5. If you would like to give bread to the unfortunate, please refer to your local orphanage. ♫Balabababa, We're loving bread♫

P.S. We already have your beloved pet: your dog. If you do not heed this warning, expect 10 or 25 of your 'friends' coming to see you. Please note below a photography of a past experience:

Amigos! =) WoWScrnShot_012612_205035
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012 - 7:33  #
I would like to point out that the conversion of Alexstraza's brood to the Twilight involves a large quantity of high quality bread as incentives. In fact, quality baked goods are one of the mainstays of our denizen loyalty program along with all you can eat gnome buffets (I particularly recommend the braised gnome spleens and the gnome finger fries, both excellent dishes). I'm sure you've heard the quote, "Come to the dark side, we have cookies". Well, I can assure you that the big boss, Deathwing himself, took that idea to heart and further expanded on it to include a variety of baked goods. Therefore our denizen loyalty is among the highest among not only dungeons, but also haunted towns, abandoned castles, ancient temples, and roach-infested crypts.

In regard to the H.D.A and I.N.S.A.N.E wanting to have a word with me, I do believe you have my dungeon confused with the lowly Deadmines, where I believe they ask their cook to specially prepare unsavoury baked goods and fling them about for unsuspecting employees to find. I find that simply unacceptable and, if I was not busy slaying heroes and burning airships from the sky, then I would be taking the issue up with the VanCleef's myself as I have done many times in the past.

Warmaster Blackhorn
First of the Twilight Elite Dragonriders
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 9:59  #
Looking forward to B!tch slapping you again this week Blachorn. Welcome Moo! Looking forward to gaming with you Razz
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 13:06  #
Warmaster Blackhorn,

The kind fellows of the Deadmines cannot be blamed. They live in a cave, where the only valuable resource is rock. Add the fact that their cook is a deranged murloc, it is, explicitly not their fault. Pirates are pirates.

Let's get back on the main issue at hand here. According to recent data, your "Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies" statement is nothing but a lie. Please note the graph below:

Amigos! =) Fg95bcd0481416b5i00150000551fa020

Whereas, if you follow the light side:

Amigos! =) Fg95bcd0481416b5i000f000054c63020

Please show up for your meeting with I.N.S.A.N.E and H.D.A. Go to your local bakery and you will be given instructions.

Sgt. Baker Uru
The Federal Commission for Baking
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 14:01  #
Any fool could photoshop that graph...I look at your date with great suspicion. Remember you go caught forging those gnome passports? Those Azeroth checks you gave me nearly go me thrown in Stormwind stockade....
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:18  #
Sgt. Baker Uru,

It is quite clear that the FCB has been compromised. In fact, I would not be surprised to find that your bureau is employing gnomes in your statistics department as those graphs are clearly biased in favour of those who do not partake of gnome buffets, i.e. the "light" side.

I would suggest that you do a thorough internal audit of your statistics department and employ gnome-sniffer canines to root them out. If you are not sure what to do with any gnomes you capture through this exercise, the Twilight Elite Dragonriders are always looking for additional sources of gnomes for our gnome buffets. We can even throw in some tortureinterrogation to discover how they were planted before we devour them together with our high quality baked goods.

In regard to the meeting with I.N.S.A.N.E and H.D.A., I would suggest that you come for a site inspection to verify that even our lowest kitchen hands are highly capable bakers. Naturally, the top bakers are too busy baking for the senior management.

Finally, I would like to show you some data acquired from the fully independent market research firm, Twilight Research:

Amigos! =) Twilig10

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:37  #
I am typing this message in times of dire need.

The FCB has indeed been compromised. As I type, the gnomes are looking for me. They've already cleared half of the building with their Brain-Melters.
The H.D.A and I.N.S.A.N.E are the only hope. This message is the last hope for bakers around Azeroth. The gnomes are coming, boys. The gnomes are coming.

With the AllBread gone, we cannot return the art of baking to our planet. But fate has yielded its own reward: a new taste to call home. We live among the people of Azeroth now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting... protecting . I am Optimus Bread, and I send this message to any surviving bread taking refuge among Azeroth: We are here. We are waiting.

Send this message to the Bureau of International Techie Conscious Haters. They will know what to do. Remember the FCB.
Just heard a sound near door just now. The gnomes know I'm in here. The FCB is no more.
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:02  #
They are my evil (expendable) minions. Enjoy!
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:24  #
OT: Welcome Moomba Smile
Sponsored content 

Amigos! =) _
  Amigos! =) I_icon_minitime  #

Amigos! =)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com