Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Need help getting started on wow china

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
jackxx 
CorpseCorpse

Thu 17 May 2012 - 15:53  #
Hey guys, i did not get any feed back on the ms post, but i have decided it must be better ms the distance is not to far and using wtfast it will surely be better. Where can i buy WoW china? and could somebody help me through the installment proccess because i cannot read chinese Sad
bolomas 
AdminAdmin

Male Age : 33

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Thu 17 May 2012 - 16:55  #
Hi jack, in China you don't need to buy wow, just buy a gametime recharge and you can play. You need to create an account there https://www.battlenet.com.cn/account/management/?lnk=1 (chinese ID required)

for the client you can play using the foreign one, with a few tweaks. Check the "important guides" links on the forum banner

jackxx 
CorpseCorpse

Thu 17 May 2012 - 17:15  #
Hey dude, Thanks for the feedback. But about the ID thats a problem for me lol i dont know any chinese people whom i can use there ID's. Is there not any other way ?

Thanks
jackxx 
CorpseCorpse

Thu 17 May 2012 - 17:22  #
Maybe you know of any accounts for sale?

Thanks, Jack.
Sponsored content 

Today at 6:44  #

Need help getting started on wow china

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum