Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

??? best class in WOW ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what is the best class in WOW
warrior
??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_l109%??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_r10
 9% [ 25 ]
rogue
??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_l1011%??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_r10
 11% [ 31 ]
hunter
 9% [ 25 ]
paladin
??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_l1013%??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_r10
 13% [ 36 ]
shaman
 9% [ 26 ]
mage
??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_l1015%??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_r10
 15% [ 43 ]
priest
??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_l108%??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_r10
 8% [ 22 ]
warlock
??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_l1017%??? best class in WOW ??? Vote_r10
 17% [ 47 ]
druid
 9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 283

deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? _
  ??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 6:28  #
Please don't always vote your class Smile

Please try to see the best class in terms of PVP, PVE, gameplay and any other criterias Smile

Personally, i play rogue mainly but i voted mage because they are high DPS, they can own PVP real good, they can make their own food and water and they can teleport anywhere Smile
genghis 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server: MaDouLan
Name: Alberic
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 9:23  #
Every class has it's benefits, it's really a question of learning how to use the skill sets properly!

For soloing, I'd have to say the hunter is my favorite.

For PvP, I would have to say the rogue or the Shaman or mages. I'd put paladins in there as well, but I think they are a really cheap class with too many buffs, too much healing ability, and they can wear plate. "Hey, I'm almost dead! Quick, I'll turn invincible and completely heal myself!"

For groups, I like priests and druids.

Actually, I like all the classes pretty equally (except for the paladin). Just my 2 cents!
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 9:27  #
the question is which one you like the best LOL . . .
pouetpou 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 13:09  #
Warlock ofcourse... I must vote my clas becaue i choosed the best one to play with mhuahahah.
>> Walocks give people crazy in BG... It have a lot of spells, mst be used at the right moment.
pouetpou 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 13:10  #
genghis wrote:
Every class has it's benefits, it's really a question of learning how to use the skill sets properly!

For soloing, I'd have to say the hunter is my favorite.

For PvP, I would have to say the rogue or the Shaman or mages. I'd put paladins in there as well, but I think they are a really cheap class with too many buffs, too much healing ability, and they can wear plate. "Hey, I'm almost dead! Quick, I'll turn invincible and completely heal myself!"

For groups, I like priests and druids.

Actually, I like all the classes pretty equally (except for the paladin). Just my 2 cents!

But you forgot to talk about the Warlock... The best class in WOW actualy lol ??? best class in WOW ??? Bras
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 18:08  #
As to match Dead's wish, i didnt vote my current beloved but my former class: mage. The truth is I like on a equal base the 3 clothies, druids and pallys, which formed my ideal 5men party before. I was at first not convinced by the game of the rogues, which so many noobs play on pvp realms to own farming people, nor the warrior or the hunter. Finally i discover their strategies, waeknesses and spirits and its ok.

I suggest for that kind of polls to allow multiple answers and never ending options. Its really hard to choose only one class.

Btw not really fond of hunters, probably because i dont know this class very well, i'd find very interresting to have a poll on favourite pets (wont do it by myself, my knowledge on hunters is too few)
ownage 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2007 - 22:27  #
deleted

Last edited by on Tue 5 Jun 2007 - 6:07; edited 2 times in total
pouetpou 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2007 - 11:25  #
ownage wrote:
Hunters for PVE
Druid for PVP
Rogue for FUN

Hunters for pve mainly because they can solo almost anything and they kill so fast. using a fast gun with rapid shot + speed proc = ownage.

Druid can grind almost anyone down with the exception of warlock.

Rogues are just plain fun setting up different stun combos.

??? best class in WOW ??? Bounce i 'm sorry to tell you are all false... Mhuahahaha
Warlock is the best of the best of the best... Druid for PVP ... hum... I'll not talk more about in PVP a druid is so funy to kill, i'm ok to said Hunters can level fast, but a Warlock level fast too... DZ too, In fact to level fast depend on you, not only depend on your class... It just need a litle organisation in the tasks hehe, and then you do a maximum at the same time.of course if you go to valid task/task... you'll never finish your leveling...
ownage 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2007 - 11:05  #
deleted

Last edited by on Tue 5 Jun 2007 - 6:08; edited 1 time in total
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2007 - 20:39  #
Druids is a great class for versatility. But it is normal that it can't match other more dedicated classes in their specific strength.

Even though they have the ability to tank "easy" 5 men instance boss, they can't tank end game bosses properly (even though passionate players pulled the stunt with a particular setup and dedicated raid).

As for the DPS, they can give a hand (or a pawn to be exact) when extra output is needed, but they can't come close to classes like rogues or mages.

I think that druids will be way more important in TBC because many instances are reserved for small groups and versatility will be a key to successfull parties Smile

This class could be great if it wasn't downgraded by a ridiculous grotesque seal form . . .

As for warlock, i have a strong feeling that it can be the top DPS in TBC (thats why im trying to level one now) .
ownage 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007 - 1:15  #
deleted

Last edited by on Tue 5 Jun 2007 - 6:08; edited 1 time in total
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007 - 4:17  #
i don't breath, i'm forsaken.
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: Madinina
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007 - 11:57  #
I understand everyone points but I still stay on my earlier position, I really like the Warrior class and I think it's one of the best and one of the funiest (I am not sure if that word exists, lol ^o^)

But I think Mage is also one of the greatest and one of the most powerful because they are really good in PvP and also PvE, I saw many times one Mage kill 4 or 5 monster of his level or more in the same time by slowing them down a little with some cast and kill them from far away... A warrior or a rogue can't do that but I still got some fun with my warrior!!

When you play with a warrior you have the fun to hit your ennemies directly, to stun them, critical hit them with a great weapon, and think about the joy for a warrior to kill a Mage.!!!!!

In my opinion, warrior is one of the most difficult class (I even think it's the most difficult one) to play because it's always close combat and in front of a caster it's really a challenge to win, but I think in some points that's funny and I really enjoy it ^^ ??? best class in WOW ??? Smiley-4 ??? best class in WOW ??? Smiley-4 ??? best class in WOW ??? Smiley-4

But I know only a few of you will share my point...:/
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2007 - 22:35  #
/bump dyme

a warrior that beats me repeatedly on my mage deserves utter respect.
tough class, as they take dmg all the time. sur ethey wear plate. but the GOOOOOOD plated gear is tank specced and then they dont deal out damage.
i mean, cmon, a full T3 warrior can't farm crap alone because he wont down mobs in an efficient rythm.

warriors are tough to play, pve and pvp wise. i think so yes.
hope you ping gets better.. Smile
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2007 - 3:58  #
despite what was told recently, i still think that DPS warriors will be possible in TBC. I've seen several videos of very good fury specced warriors pwning PVP Smile
Luna 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Luna

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2007 - 6:17  #
Best class is paladin; no other class allows you to work, watch tv, take a bath, screw, and still be alive and helping the group/raid thru buff than a paladin so~~~~
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2007 - 8:44  #
rofl
ownage 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2007 - 8:49  #
deleted

Last edited by on Tue 5 Jun 2007 - 6:09; edited 1 time in total
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Server: Page 1
Name: Buffman
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2007 - 18:05  #
PvP= Definatly paladins cos like luna said its just fun to never die and the horde gets so angry and after 10 min gives up

PvE= Mages and Paladins cos those are the only 2 classes that can take down 10+ of the same level at the same time

Fun= Rogues especially when you are 19 and you go TWINK
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2007 - 7:15  #
"PvP= Definatly paladins cos like luna said its just fun to never die and the horde gets so angry and after 10 min gives up"

paladins die...
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2007 - 12:55  #
good for you n00b

I dueled against every single class were i am a holy paladin and every single class cannot manage to kill me if they dont do any mana draining.

Only warriors and rogues manages to kill me but only after like 5min+ all the other classes just run out of mana
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2007 - 13:24  #
i often t2.5/3 paladins... I'm just a sword hemo rogue. I don't think any class is invicible... Mages are supposed to be weak VS rogues and i sometimes get my sorry ass burn to death in a few seconds...

I think the 2 things you need is : skill & luck Smile
ownage 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2007 - 23:02  #
dilou wrote:
good for you n00b

I dueled against every single class were i am a holy paladin and every single class cannot manage to kill me if they dont do any mana draining.

Only warriors and rogues manages to kill me but only after like 5min+ all the other classes just run out of mana

5+ minutes is the MINIMUM time of how long it takes a paladin to kill anything, that is assuming he DO kill them. if you want long battle or brag about survivalbility try druid.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 2:02  #
draining mana is a strat.
i took down lvl 60 pallys with 55 hunter by draining their mana permanently. you should see them. fun to watch.

back to the point, pallys DIE. they don't always die fast, but HELL THEY DIE! a LOT. i think dead and me made more than one pally cry in his life in BG. gnihihihi.

silence should be a b*tch for a pally as well... hehehe

i play a mage. and in pvp, i have yet to run out of mana. you must have been playing with your kind. the total n00bs you so often mention in this forum. because either i die before my mana is out, or whatever i have targeted dies before my mana is out.

put it this way: you assume good gear for a pally as a condition for him to be good as well (referring to another post in another thread, that you wrote). then i should be allowed to take my gear + build inot account as well.

lets say i "would" crit your pally with my frostbolt in pvp / bg. that would be 3200 hitpoints less for your pally. that just cost me 223 mana.
go bubble, my friend. if i instacast fireblast with the frostbolt, they hit together. if the fireblast dont crit, its only another 900. if it crits its 1600ish.

so, on a lucky day (because palas also need luck), i would whoop you for 5000HP before you say "mommy help".

siutational? yes. thats why i dont factor this in usually. i prefer to go for what i can achieve normally.

a pally kills cloth quick. if he crits.
i dont care duels. duels are for bored people. open pvp, where you get jumped upon, BG or arena. that counts.

we do kill pallys fast. onwage does, dead does, i do. sure others do as well. its a matter of who plays the pally. and who plays our char.

as closing point, i would hope your mommy bought you a pc good enough to use fraps, so you can make a quick video (doesn't need editing, i am not interested in your musical taste), showing me where a pally can pwn 10+ mobs of the same level (i assume you are level 60).
because i REALLY think you are talking about NON-elite mobs.
and i am thinking about ELITE-mobs.

that last paragraph was not to dizz you. its just an incentive to
a) make me shut up once and for all about how great the pally class is and how uber skilled you are and how greatly you play
b) show me a sweet thing i have never seen before. i really haven't, and i would love to see it, because it must be awesome see a melee-class do this.
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 3:20  #
First ill make a video of me dueling a T2/3 mage
I will just use fire or frost resistance depending on his tree and ill just stand there and heal myself until he has no mana and than i go own him with my 2H weapon

My second vid will be me tanking 10 lvl 60(non-elites) we are not the best AoEs(mages are)

My third vid will be me DPSing

Cant do all at the same time because that would mean i have to change spec but ill do the DPS and tanking vid for you

My gear is 5/8 T1 1/8 T2 67 DPS 2H
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 3:28  #
And i would like you to show me you beating 10 lvl 60s ELITE at the same time
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 4:41  #
no prob for the 10 elites. ^^
problem will be to find and pull them all. because i can't think of a spot for the 10 elites being nicely packed together.

for a mage, the rule is simple as follows:
if you can kite and kill 5 level 55 elites, you can kite and kill 25 as well.
and if you can kite and kill 5 level 60 elites, you can kite and kill 25 as well.

so long as they all play along and me nice melee classes and not ranged, as they are usually reluctant to be kited around. i wouldn't mind 1-2 ranged though, as they can be nuked down while the rest is crowd controlled. but this qould require most possibly several attempts.

as i said. i can't think of a place right out of my head. then again, i ain't at home (business trip), so i can't do it anyways. but i'll try find something with as high level as possible for you once i get back. Smile
you can warm up and take multiple oppenents like Hearthglen (classic lumber mill pull) or ZUG crocs (feel free to add as many gorups you like and pull them) or ubrs dragonkins (my best was 5 fat cute dragonkins. haven't found a spot with more) or maybe you cna also try some runs soloing strat undead side or strat living side (i suggest undead for your dps boost). and they are not all elite there, so by your definition you should have absolutely no problem to do a wonderful strat undead solo run. Smile
they are not even 10 / group, and only about 2-3 elites / group.

otherwise have fun warming up in BRD (also, not purely elite mobs), you can train there for engaging multiple mobs. you should be able to handle it. no prob, mate.

maybe in the end, you don't like the warmups and you'll drop the idea. then you can go for single mobs. Then enjoy going to tanaris and killing chronalis. cute dragon. took me about a whole bloody day until i got it right.

i have not compared e-peens in this forum yet, but you just might make me want to do it.

there are simple rules to us mages:
1) if you can chill it, you can kill it
2) if you are resistant to frost, i will use fire (works vice versa)
3) if you can't kite using chill, you can kite using firblasts. it takes an eternity, but it DOES go down. (so did chronalis in tanaris. actually he went down in desolace. because thats how far i had to kite him before he went down, because i was using level 1 fireblasts mainly)
5) we don't talk nearly as much BS as pallys do
6) we are at a legal age to drink alcohol

so, again: elites, i will try to find 10 level 60s that i can pull. otherwise i will try to pull them across the map to get 10 together, if i have to. but not that easy to find. i will as an alternative pick the highest available level mobs i can find. feel free to do the same, please. even though the "warmup" options i gave you should keep you busy

as for duealing a T2/3 mage.... again... duels are total crap.
3...2...1...GO bullcrap.
open world PVP (dont tell me you are on a carebear server which is pve only...please) or in BG, pick one or get jumped at. and show me more than 1 fight. then add a duel if ya like.

as for your strat of "sitting there and healing until mage goes oom", this works in duels only, IF it works, and even if a mage would go oom, he would run before he goes oom, regen over time and get back at you.
nevermind. discussing with you about game-mechanics is like talking astrophysics to my foot (who will probably have a greater understanding about astrophysics than you about anything).

go make your vids. make me shut up.
i swear to god, i will.
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 4:55  #
paladins are faggets Smile

Sorry Smile not enough time to make a constructive post LOL
ownage 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 4:59  #
I will make a vid of my warrior healing LOL it's so overpowered! he should be the main healer in AQ40 Very Happy
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 11:54  #
cool naklin, i will make you shut up
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 12:02  #
You must be a smart lad ownage

You have a very special day for a very special person
Troutman 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 14:56  #
I didn't see a "the one you have the most fun playing" option, so didnt vote Smile
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 20:38  #
dilou. you wont make me shut up by pvp.
does your 4 year old brain grasp the idea or actually read posts?

in any post i ever wrote, i state continually about the high ability to burst insane dmg for pallys. i simply say they wont be second best or best dps class as per DPS definition per se, as in sustaining high damage per second over a long period of time, like on extensive bossfights.

PVP is bursting only, and therefore i always stated the pallys ability to do so.

do us all a favor, because it has not been only me:
before you get to any further blablabla bullcrap, backup your words which are full of it, and post the bloody videos and screens, and stop lowering the intellectual value of this forum.
do you actually read posts?
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2007 - 4:35  #
"I didn't see a "the one you have the most fun playing" option, so didnt vote"

Make this poll if you wanna vote in it... This current poll is about what class is the most powerfull.
pouetpou 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2007 - 13:55  #
after what.. i think all class could be fait if played well !
but warlock is the best lol
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2007 - 16:44  #
I like my paladin although I miss a special bag 24 for my surfboard and my hair gel bottles.
Luna 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Luna

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun 2007 - 1:26  #
Fights depends on stages, you could duel and win but it is not the same way on battlegrounds.
With my rogue, I can take a whole day to kill somebody but on battlegrounds, 30 seconds in combat ( surrounded with 3 or 4 enemies on you) and you are dead. Sapping targets before their arrival and Burst damage potential against clothies and vanish is important for rogues in battlegrounds, and it contributes to how much you are helping the battle.

Regarding Paladin; I was referring to PVE and duels. Where they have lots of time to perform; but on battlegrounds it is hard for them to survive if they are the target of focus fire, as with all the classes, but they got an edge with bubbles.
But the thing with paladins are that they aren't especifically burst dps classes; you can contribute on DPS but you are a lot more helpful on buffing and healing the other classes, because of your survivability and heals. Remember, the key point of Paladins is support and survivability.

Hunters; they shoot from afar and I think they are the most annoying classes to fight on a battleground. They are with the protection of the front classes and they got flare, ice trap and a pet to dimnish the possibilities of a direct back assault. Their only counters are possibly warlocks and mages; I would like to mention rogues but it is very situational.

In my opinion, all classes have their advantages and disadvantages and the results depends on the circumstances and the players involved (skill, luck and teammates).

Regarding topic title; it is a bit misdirecting so I voted for a misdirected class Smile and by no way it is a serious vote.
Taim 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun 2007 - 16:22  #
Dilou is either a a noob or an idiot.

Paladins can have great burst in PVP. However you do not have that if you are not specced for it. and that spec is totally useless in PVE. as you are OOM in a mater of seconds. (10 min boss anyone?).

PVE paladins are the best single target healer to bring in a group.

I voted Mage as the best class in WOW for the following reasons:
*conjure food /water
*teleport
*AOE
*High DPS
*Best CC in game (in my opinion)

However i dont like to die after two hit so warlocks are priest are more my style of play.
zezima 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2007 - 14:22  #
ive played runescape for a long time and when i played world of warcraft i thought runescape was well better lmao joke WoW is welll better but to be honest i wud say that the druid is the best because it is like all of them mashed togethor altho theyre are quite difficult to play i mean they can hold maces at some level i forgot and in tiger for they can be sleathy they also have a free mount (travel form) they can last forever in water (seal form) this is very help full or can be and when lvl 70 they are nerly invincible they can be a flight form which is very helpfull in the outlands and plus in normal form they have very unique abilitys plus the great fact that they can heal so thats why i think druids own
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2007 - 16:33  #
zezima... lol
Taim 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007 - 4:12  #
Zezime some kind of ponctuation would be nice.

Your post is really hard to read.
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007 - 4:15  #
ponctuation is for fags Smile

sorry Sad
pouetpou 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2007 - 7:52  #
Lol zezime, the boy who never stop to speak, until you are dead or longged out he'll continue is sentence...
frinendly
tc_xis 
DefiasDefias

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2007 - 16:32  #
o. you are all n00bs dont you kno that lvl 5 preists are the overall best class in WoW!? LMAO
---sorry juz bored---
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2007 - 19:17  #
zerg pwnz joo all
random guy 
HarpyHarpy

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2007 - 20:41  #
rogues do it from behind...

nuff said Smile
Luna 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Luna

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2007 - 4:36  #
Succubies are the best class.
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2007 - 10:37  #
My God,
None of this postes said anything about preist. Must be so bad that everybody keeps silent. Somebody say something otherwise my lvl 25 priest will suicide himself tonight. Sad
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2007 - 10:44  #
R.I.P.
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2007 - 10:54  #
Thank you
Sponsored content 

??? best class in WOW ??? I_icon_minitime  #

??? best class in WOW ???

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: Classes -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com