Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Changing languages in Starcraft II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
cyberryu 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server: CN3-诺兹多姆
Name: 谙心
Guild: 翱翔

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 5:41  #
I wonder if there is a way to change the display language & voice just like what we did with WoW.

I found a "relocalizer" from this website: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=357860

However, not sure what the actual limitation is, the relocalizer changes the display language AND the server region together.

I'm currenly looking for a solution that would allow me to use an English client on mainland Chinese server.

Any help is appreciated.

(I understand this is not WoW-related, but the tech part is similar. Pardon me if I post in the wrong forum.)
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 11:26  #
Hey, some of us here on the forum played on SEA server (south east asia) this one you can play in english if you like.
cyberryu 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server: CN3-诺兹多姆
Name: 谙心
Guild: 翱翔

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 19:13  #
Thank you for the invitation.

I actually own two copies of SC2. One with SEA server and other one with CN server. (I bought the CN copy recently for the mini-Thor pet.) I don't really play online, just like to finish the story.

The CN copy only costs me RMB 90. The SEA copy, that was awhile ago, but I believe it was about HK$500. And I expect a similar level of pricing for the expansions. Hence the post....
Sponsored content 

Today at 20:53  #

Changing languages in Starcraft II

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Golden KTV -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum