Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Mantalo back in business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
NaotaMyojin 
ImpImp

Wed 30 Jan 2013 - 17:18  #
Hi guys,

Seeing the few names I can see in TCW, it definitely reminds me something. Clearly I forgot most about the story. Actually I stopped to play when Cataclysm was launched in China, and as I remember that was when the big gathering of foreigners in China was made.

If some guys remember me, I was Mantalo, hordy afflilock. I don't even remember on which realm.
I'm downloading the game at the moment and I should be able to play again in a few days / week.

Hope to catch some old friend ig, I'll have to make my char 85 and i'll be looking for a good partner in Arena !

See you soon !
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 2:18  #
Dude.

Been so long! I used to arena with you with my paladin (Sandrina). We did 5's with a resto shaman with some japanese name, Crom and a chinese resto druid!

Awesome to see you back here!
NaotaMyojin 
ImpImp

Thu 31 Jan 2013 - 2:56  #
Yes ofc I remember. Crom with his hunt :p
It's a pleasure to see that's you're still here !

(was it you or another pally who speaks French ? :p)

We reached around 2000 didn't we ?
In the end I just missed the shoulder from the full PVP set, imba afflilock :p

We also used to do some 3v3 with James' priest and you I think too. Do you remember ? That was tough :p

You changed the name of your pally didn't u ? i think it was Uru at that time.

Can you check about my question on Bolo's post-it about installing wow in your language ? I'm currently streaming with the WoW Launcher and I'd like to know if that'll work...
Thanks and see you soon ig !
Sponsored content 

Today at 5:48  #

Mantalo back in business

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum