Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

request baby murlock sound wave file

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

request baby murlock sound wave file _
  request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013 - 20:48  #
hi guys,
i know this is a long shot, but maybe someone would help me out. my 'steady' these past years feel in love with me when i was overly active in playing wow. sometimes we would play together but not often. one special thing remains a closely held memory of those days and that is, the sound of the baby murloc pet that everyone in china got. (i think)

to make this story short, i no longer have a wow install and my girlfriend lost her phone with the sound recording of the baby murloc. it's missed and i hope that i can replace it. the sound goes something like laaaa--laaaa--laalaa--lalalala

if anyone feels like uploading that or pointing me to online location or at the least telling me what file i'm looking for if i download the wow client just for that.. lol. i would be grateful
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013 - 3:59  #
Hey WowLaoWai,

Perhaps http://www.mediafire.com/?cmqo51ptavyoo7t ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcchleDeKnM at 00:22 ?

I'm not sure how to extract the exact sound file you need either... Hopefully, this is good enough.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013 - 16:16  #
hey Ura,

thanks for the links. i cannot access youtube recently as my vpn became unreachable a couple months ago and i have not replaced it. (any suggestions?) anyways, the first file i had to use a proxy to reach and it sounded very close to what i'm looking for, except that in that file it sounds like 2-3 or baby murlocs at once are being "clicked" and i hope i can get a single track.
NaotaMyojin 
ImpImp
NaotaMyojin

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013 - 3:17  #
Astrill for a current working good VPN
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013 - 4:26  #
WoWLaoWai wrote:
hey Ura,

thanks for the links. i cannot access youtube recently as my vpn became unreachable a couple months ago and i have not replaced it. (any suggestions?) anyways, the first file i had to use a proxy to reach and it sounded very close to what i'm looking for, except that in that file it sounds like 2-3 or baby murlocs at once are being "clicked" and i hope i can get a single track.

Just to clarify, you want the first file, but with only one baby murloc voice? Is http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/990705/ more or less right (Uploaded to Filefactory in case you can't access the site I linked: http://www.filefactory.com/file/3jxomzmjfmr5/n/baby_murloc_a_mp3 ) ?

As for a new VPN, NaotaMyojin is right on. Astrill provides good quality service and has a respectable customer support. You can connect to multiple servers across the world blabla.

If you want to try something else, try https://www.getcloak.com/ . It's very reliable, but not many people know about it. You can try it for free for 30 days as well.

Hope you find the right ringtone and vpn!
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 14:16  #
Does Astrill Vpn except Chinese bank cards?

I tried downloading that sound file but it seems broken. (29KB?)

baby_murloc_a.mp3

Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 15:42  #
I know Astrill accepts Alipay as that's how I paid. Through that, you should be able to use Chinese bank cards, I think.

I seem to remember a China Unionpay symbol on their payment page as well, but I can't remember clearly, sorry.

Blackhorn
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 17:57  #
Almost, I talked to customer service, Alipay is ok, Unionpay is not. Thanks for the reply though. My GF can arrange Alipay for me. Smile

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 20:48  #
http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/990705/

30kb should be the normal size... considering the ringtone lasts around 2 seconds.

Hopefully, this'll work.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun 2013 - 19:39  #
i don't know why but i didn't get emailed about this latest reply or i missed it. this is exactly what i was looking almost. this is in fact the last half of the whole sound file. it starts with a slow "la --- la -- la " but this is good enough thanks Smile
Sponsored content 

request baby murlock sound wave file I_icon_minitime  #

request baby murlock sound wave file

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com