Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data _
  [Solved] Cannot stream required archive data I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2013 - 14:23  #
Hey guys so I've bumped into a situation. Tried to log on but when i use my wow.app or wow-64.app it gives me an alert that says 'Cannot stream required archive data. Please check network connection.'

I'm using mac and os 10.6.8 but never had a problem until today. And since there were no patches.....there shouldn't have been a problem =/

-Tab
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Character in WOW

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2013 - 14:40  #
Strange. Got in now. Please delete this post if needed. I reverted launcher.db to enUS and it seemed to be downloading something for the next patch but there was no loading bar. After a while of possibly downloading content i changed it back to zhCN and got back. =/
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2013 - 15:58  #
If you get stream archive data error, it means almost for sure that you messed up something with Launcher.

To clarify:

When you've finished updating and want to play, rename Launcher.exe or Launcher.app to Launcher.exe.bak / Launcher.app.bak . This will ensure that the Launcher does not launcher automatically upon opening the game.

In Launcher.db, it should be zhCN to play in China.
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Character in WOW

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data I_icon_minitimeMon 6 May 2013 - 5:51  #
Yup did those at the time Smile but somehow it wouldnt work when i tried to open with wow.app. Perhaps really is something to do with 5.3 content coming in. Anywayss fixed now XD
Sponsored content 

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data I_icon_minitime  #

[Solved] Cannot stream required archive data

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com