Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

15,000ms on EU servers isnt funny.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
arianabedi 
CritterCritter

15,000ms on EU servers isnt funny..... _
  15,000ms on EU servers isnt funny..... I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep 2013 - 3:33  #
Hey!

My name is Ari (you know, entourage....Ari-Gold) and I just set up my CN WOW (Coming form EU servers) and would love to NOT have 15,000ms (as of last night). I pre ordered MOP but never got to it until now. First off thnx a lot for the guides on the web for doing everything from account creation to the client (i think i can improve on it since i saw no taobao CN recharge, which is what i did).

I used to be on Frostmane (Mainly a Swedish realm on EU) and did lots of cata raiding (Realm first for DW raids and all) and arena. I used to be a hardcore gamer but now in Uni (studying engineering) im more of a social player (do casual raids and BGs). My main was a warlock and since i just started MOP its not 90 yet :Dwell 2-3 bars from 90.

I'd love to join TCW as I (as ignorant as it sounds) can't speak mandarin at all after being here for years.

I've already talked to some nice people like Noypi (who kindly gave me his config/WTF file over wow chat) and Malmyr who told me to post here as well instead of haunting the /who list! plus Steven who just, as im writing this, added me to the wechat channel Very Happy

I'm roaming around with a lvl 1 pally right now on Altrec with a semi offensive name (which wil change once i settle on a main...agian...for the 3rd time since vanilla...sigh) called Holizcowz...yes, tauren pally.

15,000ms on EU servers isnt funny.....

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com