Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Lf players to pvp with :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Crypton 
CorpseCorpse

Lf players to pvp with :D _
  Lf players to pvp with :D I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb 2014 - 10:22  #
Hi guys. my name is crypton, I have been playing since Bc. looking for ally pvper's on the TW servers to arena / bg with. Its very hard since I only speak english.
My exp in rbgs is 2200 and arena is 2400 on US.

please add me if you are interested! Very Happy

EMail - Cryptongaming@hotmail.com
Battletag - Crypton#6923
Skype - Bryce_Stanton
Snowwight 
CorpseCorpse

Lf players to pvp with :D _
  Lf players to pvp with :D I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug 2014 - 17:16  #
I've only just joined the Taiwanese realms this morning, but when I joined coffeenottea on the 憤怒使者 (Wrathbringer) server I was immediately asked to join arenas. It might be your best bet, if you still haven't found anyone.

My btag is Trecker#1947.  I've always run PUGs for pvp on the us servers, but have managed to hit 1900 rbgs stateside when farming the mount, and 1750 just goofing around with a 70 twink. I'm probably not as skilled as what you're asking for, but I'm game to try if I'm online. Currently gearing a boosted 90 resto druid, learning the class as I go.

Lf players to pvp with :D

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Taiwan 台灣 realms -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com