Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Just hit lvl 70, can't travel to Pandaria?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Basilm 
ImpImp

Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 7:27  #
Hey all, I just hit lvl 70 on my new Chinese account. However, I can't talk with the NPC in Stormwind, that gives you a quest to get onto the skyship to go to Pandaria.

I can neither queue for "Wotlk random dungeons", it says I do not have that expansion.

I am very confused, as I topped up my account with 30 rmb, and on my battle.net profile it clearly states I "have" Mists of Pandaria...the expansion AFTER Wotlk....What am I doing wrong?

(this is my first and only 30rmb recharge so far.....do I need to recharge another 30 rmb to unlock new content? even though I still have hours left on my game time..)

EDIT: SORRY I'M NOOB, I mean travel to Northrend. I can't travel to Northrend (tried the boat in SW, but it teleports me back saying: I don't have Wotlk installed).
What have I missed? to I need to charge another 30rmb? - Very confusing when my Battlenet acc says I have MoP activated :

Thanks for any info,
Basilm(
Basilm 
ImpImp

Sat 3 Jan 2015 - 16:19  #
Bump, any suggestions how to solve this? (Can it be because I haven't added a Chinese ID?) I highly doubt that though....
colin545 
CritterCritter

Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 10:24  #
That is because you probably need to verify your identity (thus your age). I had my gf help me with that because I had the same problem. They don't allow anyone without verified identity past TBC content.
Sponsored content 

Today at 19:13  #

Just hit lvl 70, can't travel to Pandaria?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum