Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

How install WoW china on mac in 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ishvara01 
CritterCritter

Character in WOW
Server: 回音山
Name: Neilah
Guild:

How install WoW china on mac in 2015  _
  How install WoW china on mac in 2015  I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2015 - 6:15  #
Hello everyone,

First thank you for all your work on this forum, is really amazing, I have played Wow in eu for many years, and
i just moved in Shanghai to work and i wanted to replay again. I found your forum and i follow your instructions, but infortunetly, nothing is working and i really want to play with my eu platform, im not quite good in chinese for now, I just learn that the realmlist is gone since battlenet is the official launcher of blizzard. I have alrdeady a Chinese account working, im just stock in the technical part of the installation, somebody can help me please, or guide me into the stape, with the 2015 way to do it =), of course to simplify everything im playing on Mac =).

Thx for your answer
Have a nice day
Jason Leung 
HarpyHarpy
Jason Leung

Male Age : 30

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

How install WoW china on mac in 2015  _
  How install WoW china on mac in 2015  I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jul 2015 - 8:31  #
Hey man, I'm not sure about WoW on mac and I haven't played it since last year but you should just install it normally, then choose the Chinese server (on the beginning when you log there should be US, EU, etc).

As for opening a cwow account that's entirely different, you need Chinese id card then open Chinese bnet website to register, best if you got a photo of that ID. There should be a guide about this somewhere in this forum.

You can just ask your Chinese friend/schoolmate/roommate to lend them their ID and help you register.

P.S: don't ask from gf/emo girl they can lock or abolish your account later if somehow you make them angry.

How install WoW china on mac in 2015

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com