Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Salovalty 
ImpImp

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: shanghai-maduolan
Name: salovalty
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) _
  Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2007 - 18:01  #
The servers of area 1 will be upgraded,not the normal Maintenance.
So we can concern from this upgrade ,that means we will have TBC soon!!!
So exciting,and I change my mind.Yesterday I still want to get T2 ,but today I not ,I just go to every instance in order to get gold,^^
More gold need in TBC,so,let's accumulate more and more gold!
That's all,thank you Very Happy
romainh 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
romainh

Character in WOW
Server: Ma Duo Lan
Name: Kenzaya
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 5:27  #
any precise date ? or is it still vague ?
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 8:50  #
they are having the 4 day upgrade we ahd already last week.....
not before june.
ever
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 9:19  #
Starting the 9th of Mai at 1am for 120 hours.
tc_xis 
DefiasDefias

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 9:45  #
so what happens after the 120 hours? do we start to play on v1.20?
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 10:38  #
this is a HARDWARE upgrade .

Server 6 and server 4 have already completed this hardware upgrade before the holidays.

We can hopw for TBC to come after all the server will be upgraded, but, there is no official date for the moment.
ownage 

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2007 - 12:55  #
I speculate that all the servers will upgrade to TBC simultaneously cuz if not, the servers that DO get the upgrades would be over crowded.

Therefore TBC wouldn't be happening anytime soon as long as there're servers that still need HARDWARE upgrades.
Salovalty 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2007 - 5:32  #
My classmate said to me that it will be a long time for us to have TBC..........but I still think the hardware upgrade is a signal for TBC's come.
Then....let's wait....
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2007 - 5:55  #
i read. i wonder. i give up.
i won't post a helpful answer when i don't know how people can get so wrong ideas without even having the wrong information.

when you dont have any info about something, don't assume something. suspect something. Then Google. Then find out the steps that were taken in the USA / EU for the 2.0 implementation.

then see at which point we are in china. ironically, for once, we are taking the same steps. so its easy. we can't say when tbc will be out. but thanks to knowing the implementation steps, we can say when it WONT come out.

tired. LOTS and LOTS of problems in my personal life these days.
The time i used to write this post, i could have possibly given an answer wiht source even. but i am tired of everybody not looking things up themselves.
Salovalty 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2007 - 6:25  #
Different people have different ideas ,for me I just want to say something I want to spare with others. At that day ,when I know the server will upgrede ,I just exiting to here so,then I want to share my happiness to everyone,then I post.how I know the information of TBC's recent news,unless I'm the9 official.
About the precise date of 2.0,even TBC,only one way we can get the information is from the official website.
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Server: Page 1
Name: Buffman
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007 - 10:40  #
Maneged to log on on my account on server 1 but all my characters are gone!!!!! HELP
Salovalty 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007 - 11:27  #
Because server 1 is being upgraded ,and still not over yet,then you certainly can't connect
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: Madinina
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007 - 11:28  #
I though the same at first but check if it's really your realm...I checked and it appears that the MaDuoLan realm wasn't up yet...that's why I coudn't see any of my characters....but I'm a little worried too......my dear warrior !!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) Jecherch
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007 - 13:43  #
Same here!!!!! Ma DuoLan is not back yet.
halamadrid 
DefiasDefias

Male Location : beijing

Character in WOW
Server: 麦维影歌
Name: Eryx
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May 2007 - 15:36  #
same for me,maduolan is not back...
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2007 - 7:36  #
WTF is happening for page 1 if you look on www.wowchina.com you will see that they say that page 1 is working but each time I log on i can only see the pages 4 serveurs I hope this will quickly get fix tell me if you know anything
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007 - 14:36  #
SERVER IS WORKING AGAIN.
dilou 
HarpyHarpy

Character in WOW
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2007 - 13:42  #
OK this is ever EXCELLENT news or its only a false alert I cannot read it myself because I am not chinese but if someone could translate that http://www.wowchina.com/events/media/63236.shtml it would be really helpful

and http://www.wowchina.com/news/main/63264.shtml
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 2:45  #
just some random events.

have had a sms message this night from my friends in 9C, and word spread fast in our guild as well...

we might get ALL of us, to go to WoW website and RE-READ patchnotes. because it seems like its gonna be BUGTIME.

apparently JUNE will be 2.0 ++ and TBc out in JULY. that would mean incremental patching. it would also mean EXPLOITATION OF ALL KN OWN BUGS UNTIL I GET BORED!!!!!!!!!

it also means i will get banned.
because a 2.0 server IS a TBc server. but a 2.0 client is not a TBC client. if the servers are TBc, but no client out in china yet, people will play with new talents. but those who ahve TBC client, "in theory" should be able to walk through that nasty little door to outlands.
yet XP / LEVEL might be capped still. but quest / drops should be available... gnihihihi.

whatevr

enjoy
ownage 

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2007 - 4:49  #
sweetness Very Happy
partyboyz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2007 - 11:43  #
Naklin wrote:
just some random events.

have had a sms message this night from my friends in 9C, and word spread fast in our guild as well...

we might get ALL of us, to go to WoW website and RE-READ patchnotes. because it seems like its gonna be BUGTIME.

apparently JUNE will be 2.0 ++ and TBc out in JULY. that would mean incremental patching. it would also mean EXPLOITATION OF ALL KN OWN BUGS UNTIL I GET BORED!!!!!!!!!

it also means i will get banned.
because a 2.0 server IS a TBc server. but a 2.0 client is not a TBC client. if the servers are TBc, but no client out in china yet, people will play with new talents. but those who ahve TBC client, "in theory" should be able to walk through that nasty little door to outlands.
yet XP / LEVEL might be capped still. but quest / drops should be available... gnihihihi.

whatevr

enjoy

The9 has claimed many times on their official website that they are upgrading to TBC, but in the end it was all false hope. Therefore, it is very difficult to believe in anything they say
Salovalty 
ImpImp

Character in WOW
Guild:

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2007 - 14:24  #
Finally TBC opened......
Sponsored content 

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade) I_icon_minitime  #

Soon we will have TBC in CWOW (area 1 and 2 upgrade)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com