Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
scampers 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW
Server: Area 4 - 澳得兰克
Name: Scampers
Guild:

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide _
  Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2007 - 14:20  #
good gold making guide, gives you lots of ideas and shows you how to use the AH and other methods such as grinding, professions and farming chests etc

Download here:

Download here:

Code:

edit Crying or Very sad PM me for link

gnaat i downloaded from the link again from my last post which the adim so kindly deleted to trash. It works fine..where did it say you had to pay $47? its a rar file and should have 8 pdf files inside with all the different information. I have a feeling you got mixed up with the $47 for a premium rapidshare account, but you can just use the free account they offer. Rapidshare is just the site used to host files on the internet, you need to click on the free button not the premium button, after this you will be taken to the download page ....you then put in the authentication letters and numbers you see on screen and hit download.

if the problem still persists you might have to just disable license check or something in adobe..but my adobe opens them fine with no problem so not to sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To our lovely adorable forum admins
I know it can be tempting g to restrict our access to information not deemed appropriate( by moving it to “trash” Very Happy ) Please remember that we are all adults and we can decide for ourselves what information we choose to view/ not view. Shocked

Last edited by on Sat 17 Nov 2007 - 10:59; edited 1 time in total
massacraur 
DefiasDefias

Male Location : Beijing WOW cybercafe

Character in WOW
Server: Beijing2- Warsong (战歌)
Name: Massacraur
Guild:

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007 - 13:37  #
Thanks for the link dude, although im really cheap and buy gold-- when i move to the US i will definetly (try) to put use to this guide (gold is at least x10 more expensive) into good use.

Also think you make a rly good point to the admins, being a kid i never thought of that lol Very Happy i think the main problem is what is in general good or bad "legaly" or for the forum moral in general. (as naklin said copywrited links could get this forum into trouble since we are on the top of google searchs for foreign guilds)
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2007 - 23:32  #
My lovely Scampers,
it is not a question of information restriction for the members.

It is a question, like massacraur said it and Naklin before him, of what is legally acceptable here. I don't care if you guys buy gold or anything like that.

But we have written a chart explaining why that kind of things is not acceptable here.

So please delete your link. If people want it, send it by email.
Sponsored content 

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide I_icon_minitime  #

Warcraft Riches: Derek's Gold Mastery Guide

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com