Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Joining the Guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Joining the Guild _
  Joining the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007 - 7:40  #
Hi,

I have recently moved to China for work. While thinking would i be able to play wow in China i came across this website. I will definitely joining area 4 as it's closest to me and consider joining this server to play with you guys. But i am little concern with the server population - it said low from the realm list. Just want your opinion on this.

Also if i do join this server, I would like to ask what class you guys needed the most. I am considering starting out a warrior (tank or DPS) or continue with the priest

I have been playing WoW for over a year mainly on my LV70 shadow priest on EU-executus. Just stopped a month ago because of the move.

Any comment would be nice.

Thanks!
Sainan 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Sainan
Guild:

Joining the Guild _
  Joining the Guild I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2007 - 17:06  #
Hey,
The guild is fairly inactive, we/they are only 5-6 active players. As for the generel server population level - compared to EU all chinese servers are empty. If you speak Chinese there are pleanty of possibilities at our server, if not ... well ... lets just say there are more western players in Cow Eaters than in The Crazy.

Take care,

Sainan

Joining the Guild

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com