Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
etab 
CorpseCorpse
etab

Male Location : Beijing

How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China _
  How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2007 - 11:04  #
Given the recent problems with WoW Europe server and access, is there any way that my current software for WoW Europe be used on WoW China? Does it require a simple program or do I need to download the entire game again? And how woudl I pay for the online gaming in China?

I was going to ask if I could move my high level character from WoW Europe to China, but I fear I know the answer to that question!! Er,,, would that be no?

Any help you can offer to stave off these withdrawal pangs I have been having would be gratefully received.

Ta!! Etab....
AlpzStrike 
RaptorRaptor
AlpzStrike

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 诺莫瑞根
Name: Wezli
Guild: Thai Style

How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007 - 17:54  #
etab wrote:
Given the recent problems with WoW Europe server and access, is there any way that my current software for WoW Europe be used on WoW China? Does it require a simple program or do I need to download the entire game again? And how woudl I pay for the online gaming in China?

I was going to ask if I could move my high level character from WoW Europe to China, but I fear I know the answer to that question!! Er,,, would that be no?

Any help you can offer to stave off these withdrawal pangs I have been having would be gratefully received.

Ta!! Etab....

Hi, hmm okay to put it simply:
- No i'm sorry you can't move your character from WoW Europe to WoW China, im afraid you'll just have to keep playing off EU servers if you want that.
- The WoW versions in China and Europe are different and the patch releases are different since CN WoW uses a customized patch for itself. You could download the full chinese client here from www.wowchina.com then apply the patches from the website if you want to play WoW in China on Chinese servers.
- For WoW China, it costs RMB 30 for a game card that provides you with 3600 minutes of in-game time. Account creation and server activation require one card and a Chinese ID (but it's easy to just make one up, google it ;] )

I hope that helps! =)

Last edited by on Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 2:14; edited 1 time in total
AlpzStrike 
RaptorRaptor
AlpzStrike

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 诺莫瑞根
Name: Wezli
Guild: Thai Style

How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007 - 18:34  #
Or alternatively, i forget, you could check out the FAQ here:
https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/faq.htm

Under: I live in China, and I have decided to play World of Warcraft there. What do I need to know about the Chinese version?
;]
Sponsored content 

How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China I_icon_minitime  #

How to Change from WoW Europe to WoW China

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com