Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Competative PVP in English, which region/server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
HeavyPlum 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Mulder (Mage), Scully (Lock)
Guild: The Foreigners

Tue 15 Apr 2008 - 12:28  #
Howdy,

I've been in Shanghai since January, but I've continued to play on the US server that my toons are on because my ping was only about 300-600ms.

However since 2.4 blizzard is having some issues that have caused problems for a lot of players playing on US servers from outside the US. As they have given no sign that they are going to do anything to fix this problem I will have to switch to playing on a Chinese server if I want to play while I'm living here.

So what I'm looking for is a group of people who are most interested in PVP rather than raiding. My main on Crushridge US is is 4/5 Vengeful with everything else full Season 3, except his wep which is Season 2.

If you need a Warlock, Feral Druid, Enhance Shaman, Hunter (MM or Beast), or a Mage I have played all of those at 70 and am at least pretty good with all of them.

If no particular class is needed I'll be rolling a hunter or a warlock (for the ease of leveling). I could roll a different class if there is a particular spot that I could fill, but I'm not in the mood to be a healer.

I'll be picking up a game card today or tomorrow, so let me know where I need to roll my toon Smile
sourpuss 
CritterCritter

Female Location : Hangzhou, (close to Shanghai)

Wed 16 Apr 2008 - 17:37  #
I would love to play with you:) I'm located really close to Shanghai 2 hour train ride away. I also have lots of experience on US Servers. Current US WoW server: Mal'Ganis but I am having connect issues:(
I play as a priest so we would make a great team lol:P I go shadow for convenience of leveling:) So I'm making the switch to China WoW. Contact me through msn or e-mail Very Happy

msn messenger: myrotrial@hotmail.com
e-mail: myrotrial@hotmail.com

Wed 16 Apr 2008 - 21:15  #
Guys come roll on 山丘之王 shanghai 1- Horde side.

I've started 2 days ago and im in a similar situation and would love the company. There are some English speakers here, not a lot but enough.

inGame name : Blacklyche
HeavyPlum 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

Mon 28 Apr 2008 - 4:10  #
I'm on 山丘之王 now too. Can always use more English speakers! Come play with us!
Vhaler 
CorpseCorpse

Wed 30 Apr 2008 - 7:27  #
I'm on the main Shanghai Server that Cow Eaters is on. Alliance Side, leveled to 65 so far in a week. I had about 2100 rating in 5 v 5 when I played on US server and will be pvping again with Warrior. Send a tell to Centurien if anyone wants to pvp, already leveled to 65 though and don't want to do it again so I'm not switching servers =P
HeavyPlum 
DefiasDefias

Character in WOW

Tue 6 May 2008 - 14:46  #
FYI you can switch servers, it just costs you 2 game cards. But since you rolled alliance that doesn't help much in this situation.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

Fri 16 May 2008 - 8:53  #
Hey ya, welcome aboard!

Since i've not enougth time for Raid (no raid start at 22h, should do our lol that's suxx time!), i do BG on 玛多兰 with my druid and rogue ally side and on 山丘之王 with my Lock.

玛多兰: contact: Panoramix (druid lvl70 heal + 1700); Zouik (rogue lvl 64)
山丘之王: contact: Burninghead (lock lvl70 roxx)

I already have a team 2v2 and 3v3 with my druid, need a 5v5 one. If intrested to join in, send me PM or mail ingame.
Sponsored content 

Today at 6:14  #

Competative PVP in English, which region/server?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum