Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kormiku 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: 心鑫相印
Guild: Heroic Heart

Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6 _
  Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 6:13  #
Guild on the sixth big area is now recruiting paladins and shamans.

We need at least tier4 level paladin and shaman healers for progression through t6 content.

You should have at least 1700 unbuffed +healing and be ready to transfer.

We raid every night from 7pm to 11pm chinese time.

Everything is done on a modified DKP system where you can buy DKP points with gold until you have enough saved up (no waiting 6 days until you can get your first piece of equipment).

Currently we have all of t5 on farm and progressing quickly through t6. We also have mount hyjal, including Archimonde, on farm right now.

We have downed up to the shade of akama in black temple and next week we are going to push up to the reliquary of souls.

Come join us!

Just send me a PM if you are interested. Knowing chinese is a plus, but not entirely necessary because I raid every day and speak english natively. Also some of the guild officers speak basic enough english to give out commands.
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 10:28  #
G'day,

I'll be joining the other group because im starting a new toon but i'm curious. Which server are you on and what's the name of your guild?
kormiku 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: 心鑫相印
Guild: Heroic Heart

Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 12:36  #
guild name is heroic heart
Sponsored content 

Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6 I_icon_minitime  #

Guild on 6区 now recruiting for tier6

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com