Getting Started
Official links and tools
PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

looking for a English guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
chris 
CorpseCorpse

Sun 21 Dec 2008 - 6:40  #
I am looking for a English guild to join or just a friend to play with. I am an American living in Nanning China. I am at China Telecom 5/8 rigion, the name of the server is 加兹鲁维. I have a 67 hunter PVP, I hate the horde. Help me kill them and complete quests. And I will teach you English.
Prayzz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 8:08  #
we're a 70 people guild, if you wish to join us in CN2 server 战歌, you're welcome to any time, making a new char doesn't matter since we will powerlevel you for free.

btw we're horde
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

Wed 24 Dec 2008 - 13:08  #
what's your guild name? I'm interested in rolling a warrior but im not too keen on leveling it.
yryana 
RaptorRaptor

Male
Character in WOW
Server: Warsong PRC PvP (战歌)
Name: Yryana
Guild:

Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 0:59  #
Our name is 'Foreign Shards' --> and it's rlly worth the lvling time might say Very Happy....one of us did 1-60 in 3 days...so gogogo Very Happy

Edit: oh and you could also transfer...only 2 game cards Smile...also you will be with us in high content sooner....but you need to be horde Very Happy
poidthedoid 
ImpImp

Thu 25 Dec 2008 - 18:03  #
Yeah you should really join us, we are getting more and more people and we could easily have enough for a 10-man raid.

Also, i was alliance before moving to this server, and i had the feeling that horde wouldn't be as great as alliance. Well, it is better. I feel that the leveling is faster and easier and i like the races more.

But, race doesn't really matter. What matters is the people, and we have them
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

Fri 26 Dec 2008 - 15:11  #
I prefer horde anyway. I have a paladin on a shanghai server but i didn't like it and im located in Beijing anyway. I used to heal as a Druid on a US server. Looking for a change and want to tank with a warrior.

btw how do you powerlevel?
yryana 
RaptorRaptor

Male
Character in WOW
Server: Warsong PRC PvP (战歌)
Name: Yryana
Guild:

Sat 27 Dec 2008 - 14:47  #
i'm guessing pulling through instances...not sure though...ask prayzz Very Happy he did it b4
Sponsored content 

Today at 3:18  #

looking for a English guild

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum