Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

disconnecting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
seanderham 
RaptorRaptor
seanderham

Character in WOW
Server: Flame Crest
Name: seandruid
Guild:

disconnecting _
  disconnecting I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009 - 5:50  #
I have a couple characters in this realm and whenever I log on with any of them I always either
1) disconnect at random times (I cna still move but everyone else is shows doing what they were last doing on the spot)
2) whenver I go into a group with more then 5 people (BG's, raids) i ALWAYS disconnect.
I have tried cycling the router and deleting addons etc. but i still have this problem. Any help would be appreciated as I have had this problem for a week now and it has made WOW unplayable for me
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

disconnecting _
  disconnecting I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009 - 18:31  #
u might need to check ur internet service supplier cos this would happen because u got too much flows of information into ur wow-client at once and ur PC can't deal with all of them.
also it could be the regional internet breakdown and this sort of thing happens cos i read so many article about such disconnect in NGAcn.cc, the biggest wow forum in china.
or maybe u accidently open some effect that was not open before; such accident might be caused by accidentlly pressing multi-keys like CTRL+m=silence.

disconnecting

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com