Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Light of Honor English guild.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
caid444 
MurlocMurloc

Light of Honor English guild. _
  Light of Honor English guild. I_icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 11:44  #
Hey everyone, my third attampt at an advertisement.

Our guild is Alliance on sainaliao Cenarian (I don't have Chinese characters on this computer.)

Most of our members are over 20 years old, so we try to keep a pretty mature and level experience in the guild. We're a mixture of foreign and Chinese players. *content deleted by admins*.

For Light of Honor, we all like to help eachother, but having fun and playing at whatever pace you're comfortable with is what's most important in our guild.

It's an English speaking guild that I started with the purpose of allowing non native English speakers the chance to improve their English passively. We've got a few foreign members, but anyone who wishes to join and play respectfully with us is more than welcome.

We're a young guild, and growing steadily (66 accounts, 84 players), so we try to do dungeons, and raids when people are available. The other foreigners in our guild are all teachers, so play takes second place to responsibilities of life Wink

If you're interested in playing, chatting, and just hanging out with us, message Caid, Figaro, Brewster, Unkown, Lesin, or Themetis ingame.

Aside from that, just send a private message to me on here and I'll help you find us.

Take care, and have fun.

Caid.

nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

Light of Honor English guild. I_icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 13:19  #
thanks

Last edited by nikitoss1992 on Sun 24 May 2009 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Light of Honor English guild. I_icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 17:06  #
Agreed with Nikitoss. Each guild should advertize for themselves, not for anybody else. I have deleted the part concerned.
Sponsored content 

Light of Honor English guild. I_icon_minitime  #

Light of Honor English guild.

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com