Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild _
  porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 10:29  #
some players in my guild talked about the possibility of setting up a mix guild with both chinese and foreign players to do t7/8 raids. this is how it would work:

two RLs, two TS channels/in-game channels, one explaining tactics to chinese players in chinese, other one explaining it to foreigners in english.
in this way both chinese and foreigners can enjoy the new content and if there's less foreigners in the raid, other chinese can join to fill the gap so that the raid does not stop. how ever, this means the foreign players must achieve certain level of attendance, so that it is worthy to save them positions in raids.

I myself could be one of these two RLs but i find no such people in my realm can do the same thing. i guess that's why Cow Eaters didn't work in the past.

what do you guys think?
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 11:02  #
Him...
What is T6/T7?
what is RL?
What is TS?

just joking...

If u r a hard core player without childish behavior just come to Bronzebeard realm, we'll join you to our chinese/english guild with Sunwell farming (atm). People here r good and very tolerante to foreigners. example: i joined one kid and he borrowed 1000G, cursed GM and left... GM said "No worries, he is just a kid". ... good GM...
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 12:23  #
Lol yeah leewaihom, at a matter of fact, the idea of two RL in a raid is nice, but I've seen so many stories about people not agreeing on the strats and just wasting a raid night caus of ego, it kinda marked me for the rest of my days.
That being said if peoples can manage to make a guild horde side on a pvp realm(caus transfer from pvp to pve aren't allowed as far as I know)I wouldn't mind transfer one of my chars to give it a try, for sure.
So far mixed guild can work well, but their biggest problem are that they rely a lot on their RL, if one cannot come, sorry no raid, or if one decide to quit, to move, to leave the guild, or to spread the *sheet*, same result.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 13:25  #
Cow Eaters worked very well Lee. But most old members had not in mind to go more Hardcore or only focus on their foreign Guild.

Most People know the tactics very well and we joined Chinese Guild Raids or started some. But yes the RL was then mostly a Chinese speaker.

I guess the mixed Rl might not work so well but i still believe as we did it successful in the past you might just act as translator or either both.

People just have to understand from my opinion its a simple system first come first chosen otherwise weekly raids are doomed to fail with most Laowei.

HEHE COWEATERS where always more intending to have fun then getting Hardcore.
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009 - 16:55  #
I like the idea! Let it be done fast before the vacations end!

We need to find a guild that understands our situation though, which wont be too hard... I guess?
Sponsored content 

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild I_icon_minitime  #

porposal of a mixed chinese-foreign guild

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com