Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th _
  calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 16:22  #
it has been confirmed both by the government and netease that Netease is allowed to start CWOW beta test on 30th July. However, many NGAers (NGA, National Geography of Azeroth, the biggest WOW forum in china) said that Netease is only ALLOWED to start beta test for registered players, i.e. if u already have an account before the transfer, u can join the beta test.
There is no more news about when CWOW will officially re-open but rumors has it that the new CWOW version will be 3.1.3.

I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuges among the stars; we are here, we are waiting.

Last edited by leewaihom on Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 16:25  #
too bad optimus looks like u stumbled upon a decepticon xD.
well for most of us on this forum, it doenst really matter does it.. just suckz for those who wanted to stat playing.

cant wait!
Uberpwnerer 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
Uberpwnerer

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 17:32  #
we sure its gonna be 3.1.3? hope sooooo.
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 18:44  #
BTW, why is it BETA? We testing WoTLK?
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009 - 23:32  #
beta test start on 30th July, Thursday. The game version is still TBC 3.1.3. And of course this "3.1.3" does not contain full content of 3.1.3, which is now fully presented in europe/us clients. All data will be stored, i.e. u can still have your data after the beta test. For example, u have a lvl69 char before servers' down, and u lvl it to 70 during the test, and u will still have lvl 70 char after the test.
Latest patch will be released by Netease. Release date unknown. For those who wants to play in the beta test, plz bind your account with the battlenet ASAP.
Beta test is free for all players, as long as they have bound their account with battlenet. There will be no game time compensation in the beta test. It is for sure that game time will be compensated in the official version, but the length of compensated game time remains unknown.
Also several new adjustment that will occured in the beta version has been announced. They are as follows;
1. several new pets;
2. looting rate for many enchant recipes has been increased, including many recipes from TBC and preTBC.
3. other 3.1.3 contents.
4. many adjustment has been made in several professions, like there is no requirements of bottles when u r making certain oils and potions, etc.

Last edited by leewaihom on Thu 23 Jul 2009 - 10:42; edited 1 time in total
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 3:39  #
Beta test of their new servers. I sense disconnection every 1 hour for 3 hours.

Last edited by bolomas on Fri 24 Jul 2009 - 9:27; edited 3 times in total
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 11:55  #
bolomas wrote:
Beta test of their new servers. I seens disconnection every 1 hour for 3 hours.

beta hasnt started yet, so... what are u talking about?
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 18:02  #
I think this would be the most exciting news since the servers down.
3.1.3 patch can be downloaded by Blizzard downloader. Players can also download it with http methods.

this is the chinese patch url: http://www.warcraftchina.com/download/client/

the patch is about 373mb. So far i don't know how to tell u what's the new content because they are in Chinese. I will try to translate some content if that does not take too much time, but i think this patch would not have too much a difference between the latest WLK version.
Uberpwnerer 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
Uberpwnerer

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009 - 19:04  #
is it just me or does the patch downloader (the top link, the one with 2.09m) is all question marks? something wrong with my computer?
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009 - 13:05  #
Uberpwnerer wrote:
is it just me or does the patch downloader (the top link, the one with 2.09m) is all question marks? something wrong with my computer?

the patch url i gave is for chinese players. Plz make sure that u r using the chinese client. I am still finding how to play CWOW with EU wow client but i don't think it is of much difference with old versions. Try adjust ur realmlist file and log in when beta test starts.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009 - 13:08  #
Hi Lee

Please help to confirm what is standing in your realmlist.wtf file so we can change it before the Beta Test. Looking forward to see you online and maybe get to lvl 71 Smile ?????????
Uberpwnerer 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
Uberpwnerer

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009 - 15:46  #
leewaihom,

for past patches, we've just been downloading them off the web and changing the realmlist. (like i have the EU version and just get the EU patch and change the realmlist) but when the9 released some new patch (it was 3.0.5 (something something)) all i did was downloaded it and applied it, like ive done for every patch.

are you saying it wont be the same for this patch?
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 4:15  #
in the General section of this forum, my friend Alex helped with this problem.

U can change ur realmlist content into this:
set realmlist cn.logon.warcraftchina.com
and since chinese version is slightly advanced than WLK, u need the chinese wow.exe. also it can be found here:
http://www.filefront.com/14112227/Wow.exe
plz check the MD5 code of this wow.exe. I don't have the MD5 code yet but i think this wow.exe is ok because it's from my friend Alex's client. I will upload my wow.exe and its MD5 code later.
remember to backup ur old wow.exe in case u need to play EU/US game.
Gast 

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 5:15  #
Hi Lee,

Nice to see u again online.

Let's raid the black temple on Thursday 6;30OPM . hehe calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th Bounce calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th Bounce calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th Bounce
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 8:20  #
Suzhou-Alex wrote:
Hi Lee,

Nice to see u again online.

Let's raid the black temple on Thursday 6;30OPM . hehe calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th Bounce calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th Bounce calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th Bounce

Hi Alex
Long time no c. how r ya.
I will try to make a black temple raid but that depends the condition of the servers of Netease. Let's hope they outrun the 9
Gast 

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 16:52  #
I was just joking. I think, next Thursday we are all busy to setup again our talent points and check out the dual talent feature and other things.
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 16:55  #
What would you guys go to BT for ?
Gast 

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 19:04  #
There is still a revenge open with this 4 guys from the Illidan council Mad Mad Mad

And Sunwell needs still to much time and gold.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009 - 19:08  #
Oh, this fight, soooo fucking long and boring, especially for me healer. I was kinda main heal in BT raid so I had to run everywhere to check if the MT, the mage who pulls, the 2 warlocks and the group of rogues were okay....Haha.
But yeah in a way it was funny.

Do you guys raid together ? As foreigners i mean ?
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009 - 8:28  #
Yeah we raid together with a mixed group of foreigners and Chinese.

Its very cool as LEE is helping us to understand the Tactics, Chinese play Boss fights very different from European raid groups.

We do BT more for fun but all 3 of us are still lacking some T6 items from Sunwell.

If you like join our server.
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009 - 12:06  #
Any informations about the realm transfer since Netease have managed everything? Do u know how to make it and the price?
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Character in WOW

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009 - 13:34  #
I guess it will be a similar set up from Netease as the EU/US account as they also use Battlenet now. for pricing we can only guess at the moment.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009 - 16:59  #
I'd like to but, PvE...come on !
leewaihom 
FelhoundFelhound

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009 - 20:50  #
but Netease guaranteed to release more news next week.
They said this beta test will last a week but they also said they will apply for WLK on 15th August. Looks like we will be stuck with 3.1.3 TBC. At least for 7+15+16days.(Govern needs 16 days to appove WLK). One thing remains certain that Deathknight will still be Deathknight. In Chinese I mean.
Sponsored content 

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th I_icon_minitime  #

calling for CWOWers: 30th.July beta test begins!Updated 23th

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com