Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

the9 thinks we are stupid...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... _
  the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007 - 10:38  #
I play WOW in China since one year and a half. I really enjoyed the game a lot but there is still a point i can't cope with: THE9 thinks we are stupid fucks... I don't want to go on with a huge rant so i will let a simple example speak for me:

- if you type www.worldofwarcraft.com (US site), in the news section for today, you see: patch 2.0.3 is out, the dark portal is opening with demonic invasion, the expansion will be realesed at midnight on 16th of january with special events everywhere...

- if you type www.wowchina.com (chinese site), in the news section you have 5 ugly images to use on your desktop about christmass in WOW. Those images are not new, they are a ripoff from last year Xmass screenshot competition on the US website.

- if you type the9 and you check the news section, you will see some old news from april telling that they aquired licenses for guildwars and hellgate.

I follow this problem closely and i know the9 and blizzard are discussing the matter since more than a year now. It looks very simple to me. Blizzard didn't have the necessary infrastructure and most importantly didn't had the necessary guanxi to run WOW by themselves in China. The9 took the opportunity and strongly buttfucked blizzard for 2 years now. After having gathered enough cashflow to lauch other games, the9 is letting blizzard wait as much as possible because they still make a lot of money.

The result is that we, players are not informed at all. The rest of the world have beend given patches 2.0.0 2.0.1 2.0.2 2.0.3. They are now ready to enter the outlands and enjoy the extension while we are still waiting any content patch since more than half a year.

The wrost in all that is that the official website of wow in china don't make any reference to the extension. It's like it doesn't even exists...

I am seriously thinking about putting my chars on hold and giving up wow until i get some news from the9 or blizzard...

Fuck the9, you ruined the fun of a community of players of nearly 7 millions people. And now we see that many people are already living the game and wow china death is a short term matter now...
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: Madinina
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007 - 12:16  #
Yes, that's true that Blizzard choosed The9 to support them to launch WoW in China because they didn't have the necessary ressources.
And about the new patch it's simply a problem of money...How much will cost the extension, how much will cost a new card for the extension and if The9 and Blizzard will still be associated with the extension deployment...That's why it's taking so long for us to have the new patch (2.0.1....etc)
And Blizzard must make his choice quickly because regarding to the article that you sent deadanus chinese people are beginning to be kind of bored with WoW...
And during 2006 there were many problems which caused some people in the game to boycott the game for several days or weeks...
So The9 and Blizzard are not exactly in very good terms :s !

the extension is waited by many people but all those problems will slow its apparition in China...

Still we hope it will come soon...
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007 - 12:31  #
i am also unfortunatly bored by the game. There is only 1 instance left unfinished in our server and we go there only 2 or 3 nights a week. The rest of the time i play a PVP MS to wait but i know many players have already quit...

This nonsense will bring down a wonderfull community of players.

Chinese wowers, on the PVE side, are so much more advanced than US or EU players and it will be a shame to cut them out just for a stupid money matter Sad

I wanna go through the dark portal, i wanna be on the first illidan kill on my server, i want to hit sinister strikes for 2K :'(
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007 - 19:21  #
and you most probably will.... yet the true warrior you are, you must find within yourself my friend. and dedication comes through patience....

in other words, i just wrote a shitload of crap!

but everyone who does business in china knows this is the way it goes here. we WILL get it later, but i am about VERY VERY sure we'll get it because both sides (no matter how much, deadanus) DO make money out of wow in china. as long as they dont do losses, they DO make money.
and they have market share which is more important for future deployments of games.
they will ultimately release it.
later than US? sure.
do we need patches 2.0x? no.... we need burning crusade. only thing i care about. i dont care if i get prepatched or get the whole shit in one go. i just want TBC.
they will extend negotiations for as long as they can because each side wants to max out profits.
it's 9C fault as much as friggin blizzards fault for not investing in an INCREDIBLY lucrative market like china themselves and put up a few servers.

so calm down, they didn't say yes but they didn't say NO yet. which means its still in talks. if they wouldn't want, they would have said no by now.

c ya all soon.... ^^
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007 - 19:36  #
all servers were down tonight for 1H+ and i missed my sure ZU for NAXX (6/7DZ). That was my only raid day for this week...

So, as i was sayin,
FUCK THE9, I HOPE THOSE INCOMPETENT CORUPTED LAZY MOTHER FUCKERS DIE IN HELL .....

On a less flammy part, my wife read an article dated from today on www.tom.com were the boss the9 stated that he is doing his beat and TBC should be online for 1st of may in china...

Nothing official on any other website though.
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: Madinina
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007 - 22:50  #
Come on men ! Calm down, I know it's frustating that Chinese WoW are less advanced than the other but still... It's only a game !! Surprised !!

And we're all here to have fun ^^ the9 thinks we are stupid... Smiley-4 the9 thinks we are stupid... Smiley-4 the9 thinks we are stupid... Smiley-4

So, the extension will be a little late or very late, it's not a big deal ! As long as you're healthy and you can have fun with friends ^^ ! cheers cheers cheers
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan 2007 - 4:55  #
Any gamers can have different kind of fun in a game. The wonder of WOW is that it can appeal to many types of gamers.

My fun in online gaming is in competition. I enjoy the fight to be the best. In this process, it hapens that we are close to "finish" WOW. By finish i mean killing all the bosses of the game.

I know that the raid i am in will eventually kill Kel Thuzad, the final boss of Naxxramas, the highest instance before burning crusade. After that, there will be not much left to enjoy in the game for me.

I am angry because a dumb company ripped off another company that i like. The result is that my fun is ruined, hence, the rent.

The more you will visit gaming forums, the more you will see people complaining, thats the other occupation of a gamer... When we dont pwn noobs, we flame each other in order to compare our e-peens or we complain about the current game we are playing...
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan 2007 - 11:19  #
BURN, baby BURN.....
your server was down 1h last night.....
sorry about naxx truly...
but try being on a shitend laptop, with no way to play wow, on a CDMA net connection running slower than a 56k modem, and all that at -whatsoever degrees, freezing my balls off in the crappy north of china......
i would gladly change with you... lol

BURRRRRRRRRRRRN.............
gimme 2 drops and i will spec fire for the fun of it.... pvp up my arse.... yay
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jan 2007 - 11:49  #
i got downranked at DKP by this stoupid full T2 perdition clone...

I'm glad i have a good connexion and im sorry for you, however, i feel angry !!!
Sponsored content 

the9 thinks we are stupid... I_icon_minitime  #

the9 thinks we are stupid...

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com