Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
GreenMoon 
RaptorRaptor
GreenMoon

Male Age : 61

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan
Name: GreenMoon
Guild:

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one _
  Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan 2007 - 5:59  #
Hi guys,

Did some of you already transfer a Character from one realm to an other one?

How to do? is that easy?

Because I have my Faguopal in NaSaLiAo that I did not play for several monthes that I would like to bring to MaDuoLan...
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan 2007 - 7:46  #
Ok this is incomplete, I know about transfer in Europe but not in China (should be the same way though);

In Europe:
*you can only transfer from the servers selected by Blizzard, usually 3 among the over overcrowded realms towards 3 empty ones.
*Transfer can only be done during transfer period, which happens twice the first year. These events can be seen as totally exceptional.

Of course wow is only a game, but lets consider transfer from Blizzard point of view: transfering a lvl 60 with maybe a lot of money will "break" the economy of the new server, he might bring items of unvisited dungeons and more than the rest, he has a pvp rank that completely mismatches the new honor ladder. Its too complicated for Blizzard to handle all these questions, its obviously the best way not to provide transfer.

I admit as a non hardcore gamer, its quite not convenient but here we are. Now things may be slighlty different here, dunno more about this...
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Name: Madinina
Guild:

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Jan 2007 - 13:16  #
And since changes in world of warcraft seems to be spread by blizzard very slowly around the world, especially until China (Burning Crusade...), so maybe that fonctionnality is not available at all in Chinese servers... Mad Mad
GreenMoon 
RaptorRaptor
GreenMoon

Male Age : 61

Character in WOW
Name: GreenMoon
Guild:

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jan 2007 - 3:52  #
Ok,

Let's then forget it...

But Sad I miss my Pal Crying or Very sad
Djiguidjik 
HydraHydra
Djiguidjik

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Name: Madinina
Guild:

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Jan 2007 - 23:09  #
Now it's ok for me, I have a "normal" ping....600 or 500 ms..what about you?? still slow?
Sponsored content 

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one I_icon_minitime  #

Transfer a Character from one realm to an other one

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com