Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

I became a_______________because?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

I became a_______________because? _
  I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 19:00  #
i would just like to know why u guys chose a certain class over another

Druid: back then i was a total ALTAHOLIC.. it was the only class i hadn't tried ;p alien alien

Come on GUys!
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 20:52  #
Became a warlock because I was attracted by the "demonic" side of this class, I mean, this is so cool to be demon-friendly !
Plus I love fire spells, I actually hesitated between a Warlock and a Mage but...I think I picked the best, the one that I feel more comfortable with.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 4:03  #
I choose a warlock because of the first Blizz Trailer. Undead lock was through swamp and kills several Murcs with Fire Wave. That was much cooler than the other classes in the Trailer!
And to summon Demons sounded better than having a teddy bear or any other support pet.
Demonel 
RaptorRaptor
Demonel

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 暗影之月
Name:
Guild:

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 6:01  #
just created a new alternate toon two days ago, a MAGE...yeah MAGELO!!! icy + arcane + fire for a caster type class =)
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 8:06  #
Originaly my first class ever was Druid. Because I liked the Horde and Taurens looked like the cool pacific guys(though now I find their models too big) and I always felt that healers were one of the most valuable class in an RPG(I leveled resto), and I like the lore of druids, protector of nature, changes from the polluter IRL.

Now I became a pally caus I always liked the shining armor plated style with a hudge two-handers sword(soulcalibur fan here) and as it can heal, it's like icing on the cake Smile
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 10:00  #
To be honest, I've never had any pally and I feel sad to see how bad they changed retpals but I'd really like to have a Holy pally for PvP. It seems quite cool actually, and as bolo said, the cool armor thing...i'm used to wear cloth so yeah, big changes for me Very Happy
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 10:44  #
yup , we're all jealous of paladins alright!
igouroum 
ImpImp
igouroum

Character in WOW
Server: bronzebeard
Name: bobmarley
Guild:

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:37  #
uh uru....why is my rogue on ur profile..?
dont show off too much plz ^^
igouroum 
ImpImp
igouroum

Character in WOW
Server: bronzebeard
Name: bobmarley
Guild:

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:45  #
btw...my first class ever was (to join the conversation ^^ ) a night elf huntress... i was rolling that char on a friends account . that friend (feared) got pissed at me for being level 23 when he was 21 and destroyed my char. And so for a few months (or maybe a year) i quit wow and occasionally played on private servers. Eventually i got bored and with the help of my dear friend feared created a brand-new cwow account (patch 2.4.3). Then i shortly created a blood-elf rogue called Bobmarley (now on urubaen's profile....for some reason) and leveled it to level 3. Then we had to go to eat (i was at his place). While eating, he told me that bobmarley was a dumb name, and asked me to created another char called "zacham" or somthing... i said that i could call my char anyway i wanted. He sorta ignored me since that time were i rolled that bobmarley rogue till 70 ^^. And voila.
btw after bob i rolled a mage till 68, then got it hacked, then rolled a hunter till 50, and i had to quit coz i left china.

cheers dear community.

yo bolomas!
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 15:59  #
Here is my story, little bit long but my computer is down so I have time to bother u.

My first chara was a warrior (Punition_Khaz Modan 5X), but I finally levelled a priest to 70 (Sissa_Khaz Modan 70), I was on the dark side of the force and it was so fun. I clean everything till COT3, but I arrived at BC.

Then as all the priests I rerolled a rogue to learn how to deal with those cloth killers.(Rageuse_Khaz Modan 6x) And I used to play with my gf a warlock (Sheitan_Khaz Modan 70)

At this time I signed my contract for moving in China. I even didn't have the time to know WOTLK

When I arrived in China I bought one Rogue and a Priest. I discovered that healing was supa cool. And it was a way to be accepted in Chinese raid. When Th9 disappeared both have been hacked by their original owner.

Finally; I decided to make new toons by myself. (cf signature)

And actually I have the chance to play a mage in WowT and discover the WOTLK content.
Sponsored content 

I became a_______________because? I_icon_minitime  #

I became a_______________because?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Golden KTV -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com